Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Brass Beau":](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=4979972#post_4979972

)

Well, I would have known what to do. And not just since Wonderbolt Academy. But unfortunately, none of the writers seemed to have ever served in the military. And as funny as her little stunt show was (I personally didn't think it was that bad), you could have easily added either a Redemption or an Epic villain moment to season 9. But no... Instead, we had some almost completely unnecessary episodes in season 9, rather then putting some of the loose ends together.

I get a headache just thinking about it. Uch. But that's the way it is. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Brass Beau":/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=4979972#post_4979972

Well, I would have known what to do. And not just since Wonderbolt Academy. But unfoortunatelishly, none of the writers seemed to have ever served in the military. And as funny as her little stunt show was (I personally didn't think it was that bad), you could have easily added either a Redemption or an Epic villain moment to season 9. But no... Instead, we had some almost completely unnecessary episodes in season 9, rather then putting some of the loose ends together. I get a headache just thinking about it. Uch. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Brass Beau":/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=4979972#post_4979972

SoWell, I would have known what to do. And not just since Wonderbolt Academy. But foolishly, none of the writers seemed to have ever served in the military. And as funny as her little stunt show was (I personally didn't think it was that bad), you could have easily added either a Redemption or an Epic villain moment to season 9. But no... Instead, we had some almost completely unnecessary episodes in season 9, rather then putting some of the loose ends together. I get a headache just thinking about it. Uch. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian