Unpopular opinion time

Jades

@ToskiHero

Haber does fine when he’s not writing in a cliche,safe and predicable light. The second he starts writing like that his writing goes to shit from what I’ve seen.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@ghostfacekiller39  
…by having her actually writing good episodes like she did when she was on it?

Also reminder that Scott Sonneborn wrote Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep and the S5 premiere despite weaker episodes by him. Honestly only Neal needs to go.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@Crystal Neighybánya  
I don’t like Larson

Honestly, the only writers I’ve outright wished would leave the show would be Powell, Larson, and now Sonnebron, because he is clearly irredeemable.

I won’t lose sleep over the latter two sticking around though, but I make sure to remind myself that everything is good by thinking “At least you don’t watch anymore shows where Corey Powell is on the staff”

I’m sure she’s a nice lady, but ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She should find a different line of work.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@ghostfacekiller39  
The heck are you talking about, Just for Sidekicks was great.

Anyway, IMO it’s probably Neal Dusedau you should watch out for in terms of episode quality. Princess Spike was just fucked beyond repair from day one even if the idea Big Jim made was vague, and What About Discord was just stupid, character assassinating, and not entertaining.
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
@ice1517
Sunburst was a problem for me because our sympathies to Starlight were supposed to be centered around this new character we know nothing about and therefore, don’t care about. Maybe they could have done something where the friend was somebody from her village. Maybe Double Diamond; he seemed to be pretty loyal to Starlight’s philosophy before finding out what she did. But Sunburst– I don’t know who this guy is. Why should I care?
@ice1517
This kind of grinds my gears. We have no explanation of who Sunburst is or how he acts, but because one of his actions upset Starlight, many people have labeled him an asshole. And this is when he was a little kid! Twilight did something very similar to Moondancer, when they were adults!
To be fair though, that is partially the show’s fault. They threw Sunburst into Starlight’s backstory just to give her a reason for being bitter, albeit not a very good one when you compare it to her actions, all without actually developing Sunburst’s character at all.

Sunburst was a really transparent attempt at trying to garner sympathy for a decidedly unsympathetic character. Knowing the writers, they’re going to bring him in next season and turn him into a hatesink to try and make us sympathize with Glimmer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide