Viewing last 25 versions of post by Another_Lurker in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Another_Lurker

In retrospect, linking an ad was a shitty idea. I just didn’t want to rewrite anything. I’ll actually write something this time.

I’m not looking for a specific plot, to be honest. It’s more of a setting based around hyper sizes, and things usually associated with them. I usually have breasts, butt, pregnancy, fat, giant, muscle, and penis/futa, and they’re give. Out to various characters to keep things varied to some degree. Granted, if you want to do something that takes out one or more of those things then that’s okay. Hell, if you want to do just one that’s okay too, but I do need to say that muscle is pretty low on my list of likes.

I’d like to do this with canon characters, and no assigned roles. That just means that we’re not stuck playing specific characters. I prefer to treat role playing like actually writing a story, we just take turns writing it.

You can contact me through Discord if you’re interested. My name is “ Need a New Name#0295 “... Yes, I still need to work on that.
Reason: Contact
Edited by Another_Lurker