Viewing last 25 versions of post by Smol peep in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Smol peep

A peep
Looking for someone to play as a pony that's bigger than others, interacting with humans in some way.
Or just any sort of scenario dealing with a type of social interaction that includes size differences.

COULD HAVE JUST SIZE DIFFERENCE AND NO VORE.
Even a Sci-fi setting of space travel or the like.

THOUGH if you have any other sizey ideas or just want to use other characters or a different story, just say.

Fav Characters for this: Celestia, CelestiRarity

Where: Discord
LIKES-

||My likes mostly revolve around teasing buildup. The biggest thing for me is the prey being overpowered and digested like the food/toy/pet etc. they are. Other than that, I like more things than not and am happy to talk about kinks and preferences to figure out what we'll both enjoy.
Things I like the most include:
Slow, big licks, oral teasing
feeding, either for fun or hopes of sating hunger
Slimy, wet, noisy bellies
Gas, especially for squeezing out the prey's air once they're inside and a sign of digestion
Smothering, squishing, facesitting
Bondage sometimes, Hooves, macro, reformation, weight gain mostly focused in the rear after digestion, bones/scat if Vore (Up to you though), crushing, mouthplay, insole, ass, musk, bullying, older/mature preds, growth, hypnotizing and mind control, willing and playing unwilling prey, destruction||

Ref for where I got this idea:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/866575

No reason given
Edited by Smol peep