Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’m in the mood for a one-shot featuring Link (played by me) and Princess Ruto of the Zora.
Scenario: After defeating Morpha and awakening Ruto as the Sage of Water, Link is about to leave only to realize that since he went from a kid to a full-grown adult in a short time, he’s been having some funny feelings when he sees Ruto in all her big-breasted, wide-hipped beauty (since he shot past the knowledge of puberty and doesn’t understand why he feels weird around her, the good kind of weird); though Ruto knows the whole “Zora’s engagement ring” was a big misunderstanding, she’s more than happy to help him with his “problem” so he can focus on saving Hyrule.
ONLY RESPOND IF YOU ARE VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE SERIES!!!
UneducatedLeek
Rarity - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Tea Addict.
Good morning, all!
I’m looking for anyone who is willing to be a subby Cadence in an RP where she cheats on her husband. I was thinking maybe a guard but this can be discussed in PM.
I am open for any kinks that does not include rape. Everything else might be okay, however please let me know what you would like to include.
I am looking for this to be a long term rp, with romance and story as a forefront instead of jumping right into the sex, having a plot really scratches the itch of having a good RP.
However if this doesn’t interest you. I can do all gender pairings, be it gay, lesbian, futa on futa or anything. I’d prefer to be a dominant role in this as I play Male, Female (For FxF) Or futa
Addendum: It has been a while since I last RP’d. So please be patient. I only RP here.
Posted Report
Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone interested in role playing with me please dm me I love weight gain role play and no lying and no stoners and you better have to a very large belly
Posted Report
Artwolf1
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
For everyone who saw my last scenario where you can do whatever you prefer. It got an update for a scenario, so you can get a better example of how it works.
Equestria, magical world inhabited by a various magical creatures. Place of peace, friendship and magic. And now your personal playground. Few days ago you get a unusual book in your local ‘Old books’ shop. You discovered that with it you are capable of creating your personal pocket worlds, and of course you made your personal Equestria. There you are capable of doing anything, but let’s start from the beginning… when you entered your land of dreams for the first time.
That’s what I’m talking about.
Posted Report
KennyC
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Anyone hear have a mare who’d wanna do a food play erp with me and my stallion and he can be ether dom or sub ether way I don’t mind and you must be over 18 to rp with me ok
Posted Report
freakazone

I do roleplays
This is a Roleplay offer to anyone who might be interested in doing only My Little Pony or Equestria Girls roleplays a couple of rules will be remaining from my previous sex roleplaying journal plus some newer ones for only this Journal!
Rule 1: you have to play the female roles in all of our Roleplay’s if you believe it’s unfair then I would be happy to discuss it with you to make things fair for us both.
Rule 2: no OC sex please for I have no OC’s for sex roleplays just other one’s. Only Cannon characters from fandom media only mostly from My Little Pony & Equestria Girls thank you.
Rule 3: this is my Fetishes list these are the topics I would love to add in our Roleplay’s but I will allow you to decide on what your comfortable doing. If you see something you don’t see but are your fetish it means that I never heard of it or I’m not comfortable with it so if their’s any you want to add in our Roleplay’s fill free to discuss about it & if their’s any on my list you never heard of but are interested in so please don’t be shy to ask. Now here are my Fetishes.
Passionate Sex-Beautiful love making sex.
Aggressive Sex-Hardcore like Sex.
Dominating Sex-Similar to aggressive sex but ten times more hardcore.
Threesome-Either two girl’s and one guy or two guy’s and one girl.
Clone Gang Bang-Where you pick 1 or more female roles to play while I play clones of anyone you want me to play as as we come after your female characters and gang bang them.
Dry Humping-Where both of our characters are wearing our underwear and rubbing each other with no sex….maybe.
Harem’s-A group of female’s all wanting one guy.
Anthro-Animal girl’s with human bodies
Lesbian Sex-Two girl’s having sex.
Monster Sex-Where your female character is being fucked by a monster of your choosing as long where both okay with it.
Revenge Sex-This is only for the mean girl’s in my Harem list. Where my male character was getting tired by the girl or girl’s picking on him so he now gets his revenge on fucking her and will keep going until she’s all his.
Incest-Where family members have sex and these are the only ones I will accept doing is (Son & Mother/Brother & Sister/Cousin & Cousin/Sister & Sister/Son,Mother & Sister/Brother,Sister & Cousin/Sister,Sister & Cousin)
Amazon-Sexy tall women who is or turned 5 ft 6 in.
Futanari/Shemale-A woman with male genitals that I will only play as.
Jean’s Dry Humping-Similar to dry humping but your female character is wearing Jeans while they are rubbing together.
Triple Penetration-Where two or three cock’s are shoved inside of your female characters pussy or ass or both.
Crossover-Where characters from different fandoms having sex like Danny Fenton having sex with Kim Possible.
Raw Sex-As in no condoms.
Nipple Penetration-Where my male character inserts his cock inside the nipple of your female character breast and literally tit fucks her.
Thigh Humping-As in stroking his cock between her Thighs.
Young Girl’s with Adult Bodies-A girl between the age 8 to 18 but with a thicc grown adult body.
Milf’s-Having sex with mother’s or adult women.
Sleep Sex-Fucking a girl in her sleep.
Body Control-It’s similar to mind control but instead it’s your body is being controlled as your mind & the rest of your head are noticing everything that is happening to them.
Genderbend-Switching genders of our characters.
Kemonomimi-Girl’s with animal features like a neko.
Thicc-Come on you should know what that is?
Genderbend Selfcest-Having sex with a clone version of the character where playing for example Izuku Midoriya having sex with a female Midoriya.
Blowjob/Deepthroat-Your female character sucks both cock & ball’s.
Ass Kissing-My male character making out with your female characters ass but please no farting or pooping that’s gross.
Panties Sex-Having sex as your female character still wearing her underwear.
Begging-Your female character is begging for it so badly that she’ll say anything for it.
Teasing-My male character teasing her to put it in her or fucking her hafe way then pulling out before she’s almost ready to cum just to hear her beg for more.
Lesbian having Sex with Male-My male character having sex with your lesbian or lesbian’s female characters.
Swimsuit Sex-Both of our characters having sex while wearing our swimsuits.
Cosplay-Both of our characters dressed up in sexy outfits of our choosing.
Penetration Through Panties-shoving my male characters cock into a pussy with your female role still wearing her panties covering his cock almost like a condom but with panties.
Rule 4: these will be my chosen Harem’s I would want you to play as!
{My Ponies & Creature’s}
Rarity
Pinkie Pie
Princess Cadence
Princess Celestia
Princess Luna or Nightmare Moon
Princess Twilight Sparkle
Applejack
Applebloom
Sweetie Belle
Octavia Melody
Fleur De Lis
Spoiled Rich
Diamond Tiara
Pear Butter/Buttercup
Ember
Limestone Pie
Cookie Crumbles
Sassy Saddles
Smolder
Spitfire
Starlight Glimmer
Vapor Trail
Sable Spirit
Windy Whistles
Queen Chrysalis
{My Girl’s}
Wallflower Blush
Rarity
Pinkie Pie
Princess Twilight Sparkle
Sunset Shimmer
Applejack
Adagio Dazzle
Aria Blaze
Sonata Dusk
Applebloom
Sweetie Belle
Lemon Zest
Sour Sweet
Miss Cheerilee
Diamond Tiara
Fleur De Lis
Octavia Melody
Starlight Glimmer
Lily Pad
Doo Wop
Sunny Sugarsocks
Kiwi Lollipop
Rule 5: then I need you to pick male or female (if you picked Lesbian or Futanari/Shemale on my fetish list) characters to play as then I will choose who I know & are comfortable playing as to be fair as long they involved with MLP & EQG
Rule 6: if you do want to do a MLP roleplay then the ponies or other creatures must be Anthro no exceptions.
Rule 7: the Ponies & humans are 18 & over including the younger ones like the CMC.
Rule 8: if your going to pick Spike for EQG don’t worry he will be human and of age for this Roleplay.
Rule 9: if theirs anyone you don’t know on either list please tell me their name and what series like “Rarity-EQG” for example and I will show you a picture or fact’s of the character.
So meet me rather on my Discord please thank you.
Posted Report
Cosmo123456789

Any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Alicorn OC
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Any interest, feel free to let me know.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide