Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Hey all!
Still on the lookout for any mares that would like to play the sub in a three-person RP involving cuckolding! I’d play the cuckold, and I do have a bull waiting, just need subs ^^
Bonus points for other people who like Zebradom~ Add me for my Discord!
Posted Report
Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone interested in role playing with me please dm me I love weight gain role play and no lying and no stoners and you better have to a very large belly
Posted Report
Sonar_Amethyst

Looking for a fun one off kink based erp with a dominant mare [Futa, herm, or normal] that isn’t afraid to do non-con and sneak up on my mare and make her a pet and experiment on her.
Kinks include: Transformation, breast and butt expansion, hypnosis, brain/iq drain, and more [DM for more info]
Seven81493

Hey guys, I’m interested in role-playing with a futa pony, or even one of the masculine males like Big Mac! I’d love to be roughly taken by them and possibly do a long-term RP?
Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
I have a weird RP request to do where my OC using a potion or magic amulet fuses themselves with the mane 6 and maybe other ponies to absorb their features and skills, I know it’s weird but it’s been something I’ve been wanting to do
freakazone

I do roleplays
Man I’ve been waiting for a week or two so we can finish planning for our future roleplays and now I’m getting ghosted? I don’t even know what I did wrong? They agreed to my terms and I agreed to all the fetishes they didn’t wanted and then nothing!?
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Looking to meet someone who can play canon characters from various franchises and has a decent amount of OCs. No speaking in First Person allowed. PM me if you wanna exchange Discords.
etrzzi

Im looking for stallions to tickle!~ No anthro. Ocs, black changelings, Feather Flatterfly are my personal favourites!
Can play as canon mare, or stallion, or every other mlp character, or even oc you have in mind. :D p.s. I don’t have my own ocs, sadly.
Dm for discord, or we can rp on site :3
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Ocs, black changelings, Feather Flatterfly are my personal favourites!
Oh my goodness, another fan of his spotted!
He’s my favorite underrated stallion! I adore his panicky personality, and he’s adorable!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide