Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #7EE7 in topic MYMC06E01: The Isle of Scaly Reaction Script (Ei) - Meeting up with the Dragon Lord

Background Pony #7EE7
[@Background Pony \#7EE7](/forums/rp/topics/mymc06e01-the-isle-of-scaly-reaction-script-ei-meeting-up-with-the-dragon-lord?post_id=5552386#post_5552386)

>>3250568t

__Sunny Starscout__: I just want you to know that I am a big fan! When I was a foal, my father told me stories of you! Of the legends of Equestria's past!

__Professor__: My old man told me you once tried to court with the Element of Generosity!! Did you manage to---you know---*raise some interesting heirs??*

__
Spike__: Legend, huh? I don't know about that. Seriously, I don't know about that. My memory is a little foggy after all these centuries of magical hibernation.

__Deputy Mare__: YEP, time can be a ol' cruel mistress when it come to bogglin' the mind. Happened to my great-grandpappy as well, but for you---I bet it was probably 1000 times as worse for you!

__Spike__: What moon is this?

__Professor__: Let's see....ummmm...oh shoot, my Fly-Watch ran outta juice!!

![large](https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.aVVTpLVOFE14QEI.ewWc?pid=ImgGn)
__Dragon Dragoon__: What the fleck is a Fly-Watch?? Is that a type of fairy sprite??
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #7EE7