Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Blitz Inferno

Regular Roleplayer
Ah, I’ve had that issue here and there with others. Hell, even with myself. Overpowering a foe or issue can be done right but if its done all the time, wheres the tension? The fear of failure? The DRAMA!?
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Blitz Inferno
Been a problem in my roleplays for a while.
The villain is stronger, so someone just blurts out that he can OHKO the villain but chooses not to.
Another time, the antagonist was an Alicorn of unparalleled magical abilities. And a guy just counters everything he threw at them.
Blitz Inferno

Regular Roleplayer
Yeah, I’ve seen that before. I know I did that myself when I was younger, always wanted to win.
RP I started few months back had my character essentially as another element of harmony but with a few changes going through the show but changed here and there. He takes on Nightmare Moon and gets his shit fucking rocked. Because aint no way you’re going to be able to take on an alicorn princess who managed to take on Celesita and nearly win. Even if the character’s a scrapper.
Blitz Inferno

Regular Roleplayer
@Zaknel
So completely derail the entire RP. It happens from time to time. Mainly because everyone gets clashing ideas and its hard to get people to agree on one thing.
Zaknel
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
@Blitz Inferno
Well, it hurts more and more when I get ridiculous stuff like that, as well as other ridiculous stuff. By “hurts more,” I of course mean it makes me not wanna compromise on stuff so easily.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide