Viewing last 25 versions of post by boz in topic The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

[@14Fan](/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=5362956#post_5362956)
Rainbow Dash: Hey don't worry we wouldn't serve you any remotely intelligent being from the animals around ponyville. But we can probably find frozen meat from the lesser pigs kept by the dogs underground for you.

Big Mac: You should try eggs first instead, it's proteins very much like meat without being meat.

[@MarauderPilot](/forums/rp/topics/the-evil-council-continuation-possible-nsfw?post_id=5362959#post_5362959)
OOC: I don't know actually. I can't really picture him as an someone who would have steel mill, heavy factories and the like. Perhaps he have various service business managed by other people like the Crossroad city hotel.

OOC: And I don't feel like staying up way to late today either so I'm going to leave on this for today. Bye.
No reason given
Edited by boz