The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

Background Pony #C973
@MarauderPilot

@boz  
?: a hodded figure grins from far away* I smell a fight he is watching AND IT SMELLS GOOD the figure flicks his wrist and pops hidden Blades and pulls out a sniper rifle
jinxeh teh demon
Thread Starter - the masters mansion [nsfw sex allowed fair warning](DISCONTINUED AND MOVED TO THE PALACE)

(Standing infront of twelve armed spartans about to be luanched into the void of space, and frankly id be fine with coming back in any way, i although have gone with the assumption she is floating through space as a semi-lifeless body(revivable)
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: A spartan, you were in a story with MP I guess, that must be why I don’t remember. It’s probably fine if you want her to be revived but you should make a good background being your revival.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@jinxeh teh demon  
OOC: Not realistic logic but at least an explanation. You are floating in space, you are recovered then they use some “new technique”, six million dollar man(Sorry if that’s not the real title in english) project, cellular re-composition technology,… to fix you would probably be good enough.
boz

@MLPPrinceEclipse  
OOC: Assassins out of nowhere are a bit far fetched to be honest, especially on Equestria. And Violet could just appear I guess. That wouldn’t be her first time.

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Sorry, I thought you had been disturbed by this kind of unique gathering of rare player we are having tonight.

@jinxeh teh demon  
OOC: I could but you would have to wait till after the working hours tomorrow for it and you would be recovered by the outer rim coalition instead of the UNSC.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide