The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
(how could you possibly have ever avoided this question?)

Bosch: “well, when robotpony first took over she lead an evacuation and left the whole inside of Tartarus as a parting gift. come to think of it she has one of the highest bodycounts in the entire war due to that stunt.”
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Cerebrate19  
OOC: I thought about it but I wasn’t able to find anything reasonable. My first idea would have been to have him trapped in his own chaos zone but that’s ruined by how easy it was to get out with his help.

Discord: It must have been deliciously chaotic, but a little too evil for my taste.
boz

@Cerebrate19  
Discord: What? No. As if he would ever get the best of me again. If I had knew I would have been seeking vengeance against him. (Tirek was absent of our tartarus escape by the way what should we do about that?)

@Dr_Robotpony  
OOC: Whatever he would have done could only have resulted in more or less ponies being saved by him. When we are in the worse possible situation, random can only be better.
boz

@Dr_Robotpony  
OOC: We solved everything about tartrus (except robotagon who must be sleeping somewhere) so I’ll be going with, Twilight made an exception for Tirek when she freed everyone.
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
Bosch: “she was among the evacuation fleet, i lost sight of them when they entered zegypt, she is now aiding the rebuilding efforts back in canterlot.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide