The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

OOC: Yeah.

• It was easy to find and conveniently surrounded by all other ingredients required to bake any sort of pastry and the like. *

OOC: And I need to leave to go back to work. But I might be on later on in 2 hours or something. Bye.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah, it turned out not to be 2 hours at all. Anyway I’m not going to miss the chance of getting another IC reply in to keep things in motion and give some flavor to the scene.

Rollie: And now. Milk. * He went to the fridge and picked up milk as well as butter still in a brick shape. * I think there’s butter in or on them too usually.

• He look around the bowl and notice that on top of the support of the whisk there was a funnel shape, a button a little lever with liquid quantity measures written next to it and a gutter going to the back. From the look of the object it serve to make precise measure. You pull the lever to the right amount and then when you pour more than you need in the funnel what is over the chosen amount overflow to the back of the bowl in a little recipient. A true clockwork-punk contraption of a baking bowl. *

OOC: Night.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: She should, but i haven’t done anything beyond batter mixes, butter and syrup.

And i see the post didn’t go through that time. So to have at least something happen with that.

• The huntress starts putting the ingredients together, going to the fridge again, getting out a couple of different kinds of fruit and setting them out on a cutting board before looking around for a knife. *
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah. It’s not a skill linked to his boxing career, it’s just something he did when help his parents make diner when he was younger.

Rollie: Just something I used to do before to help back home.
boz

• Rollie finish cutting the little fruit under the watch of another more expert cook who couldn’t help to cut what he was cutting on his side faster than him and even toss one to cut it in the air. *

Rollie: Show off… Anyway I’m ready now.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Rollie: On with the fruit pancake now. * He push a button to start it and they watch it goes until it’s now. * And now the moment we can really screw up I think, the heating.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide