The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I think they bought a second car at some point and everyone had their room.

Milly: I’m not really sure. It’s not like if we were in an industry that could use a special type.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Milly: I used to work on the surface in a Manehattan spa massaging ponies. Species with hands are appreciated in that field. I can’t really thing of any magic for that though.

Liam: I was in Arlon warehouses when the trade was booming. I think with that super strength could be useful, to lift heavy crate without any tools.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
Ruby: Well, we’ve got some dust that could warm oil up pretty well. The strength thing, well it could be done but you might wish you had the sore muscles afterwards if what i heard is right.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: They have 3 cars now. One split between a shop and some living quarters, the other full living quarters, and the medical car. The living quarter car have some sort of common space like a living room and the individual cabins are usually for two.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Yeah. I remember a few other details like them having some personal storage where they had put the stuff they acquired on the way, beds being pretty large(because they were designed to accommodate even the largest diamond dog breed), and having their own restroom.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
  • A little while later the group arrives back at the train, a few advertisements having been put on the outside of the train as the the customization that tends to come with being lived in for some time, a couple of people seen moving about in side seemingly a part of the redhead’s group. *
boz

Liam: I kinda like the traveling journey vibe of this place. Must have been fun living there on the rails.

OOC: Another details I just remember but they had some sort of safe room where the dust and the bits gained are stored in a safe.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide