The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I’d have to look it up.
And for the mental power, it have the potential to get extremely powerful but built up slowly over time depending of the bound the victims have with their teammates and friends. The stronger the bounds, the less vulnerable you are.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: It’s in multiple phases and in the first the victim is lead to believe their closest comrades, those directly around them, are detrimental to their cause. In Silence case it’s also more complicated because the people he’s with are not forerunners and have very little history in common with them so it would probably mean him growing a paranoid belief that Vilnavians are enemies or maybe that the platoon he’s with are flood creatures his disguise to trick his mind with a conflict he’s more familiar with and would takes more seriously.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Yeah, that’s why i was thinking it felt a bit, pointed almost since, well he’s from a species that is god knows how many millions of years old, who used to rule the galaxy before a war of incomprehensible destruction from our frame of reference brought them low.
And then there’s more basic stuff like how they seem to be able to live forever assuming outside injury doesn’t get them thanks to their suits which also let them go without sleep among several other effects like the AI(Ancilla) that interfaces with them through it that would serve to form, barriers i guess to the bonding with them since there would be these base psychological differences.
I mean, picture the difference in the thought processes between someone who’s lived 20 years, and 2000, or even 20’000 before getting in to what their society having a dedicated caste system that involves specialized biological mutation to suit the person for that caste, like warriors having increased strength, reflexes, toughness and likely alterations to brain chemistry to make them more resistant to psychological trauma with their ancilla further aided with that.
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I’ve spend the last hour trying many wording and paragraphs I finally erased so I think I’ll go with something else.
What other kind of story could happen to him then?
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: So, about that now I suppose they could just go back to the hotel? I guess she would still be there with Liala trying to ignite stuff with her newfound semblance.
boz

* They arrive on a scene of Yang tossing paperball in the air that Liala do her best to ignite by pointing her finger at them. *
Liala: Fire! Fire! * She put some passion in it every time she swing her hands sure it increase the power she can ditch with them. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide