The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Big Mac: I’ll be there for you.
* Rainbow dash come back with the second Apple family pony he found which happen to be Applejack. *
Applejack: Oh brother, what happen to you again?
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Wait what? Okay i thought whatshisname(Name escapes me right now, been years since i watched the show) knew who was staying at his place from some paperwork that was left around or something?
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
Nurse Redheart: Will also give you a cart to be pulled around for now.
To Big Mac: If you would follow me.
* Big Mac follow her in a back room and come back pulling a little cart behind him. *
Nurse Redheart: Perfect, now put him in it so he don’t hurt his leg or wing furher.
* Applejack is the one that lift you into the cart. *
Applejack: You are actually pretty light for an Apple pony thanks to being a pegasus bro.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Star ight
EJ: Now hold on a second, if you think I’m gonna ride in that… thing, you’re dead wrong. You wold not catch me riding in that. My leg’s just fine for walking er, limping quickly.
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Fancypant? I never wrote anything about that. Then again now that you say it since Sharp was someone notable I guess he could have knew from the start and we could act as if he did. Honey is nonetheless a valuable asset cause she visited Sharp’s floating new home in that he lives in Crete(Minotaur country).
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Well she was always supposed to join his team and she was in my base. But if you want to skip her and not bring her I could always pull Fancy having know and insert it as something that Xeno would have been told behind the scene.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Star ight
EJ: Trust me, if I didn’t think I could do it, I wouldn’t even be here (what 😂). I’ll be just fine.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide