The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Cerebrate19
OOC: Now relatively to the rest of this thread, it became some sort of “natural reserve” of MLP show accurate content.
How are you after all this time?
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Okay now, had a headache for most of the day that started when i woke up a few hours earlier then normal and kept on going when i went back to sleep and woke up a couple of more times after that.
And sure.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
(I think EJ’s ready for something drastic, even with his injuries. His legs are doing alright but his wing is broken but he can run, slowly)
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
OOC: The emergency would have to happen in Ponyville for you to be involved. And around Applejack farm precisely.
@MarauderPilot
OOC: I don’t think grimm would be interested by an apple orchard right?
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
(Invasion? Charge? NUUUUUKE?!?! (jkjkjkjk) I think a sudden attack on Sweet Apple Acres)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide