Viewing last 25 versions of post by Joey in topic The "Looking for RP Partners" thread [SFW]

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Someone requested that there be a stickied thread for looking for RP partners and/or discussing ideas for new RPs before starting them. So here you go!

Please note that Derpibooru's staff generally maintains a "hands off" approach to moderating this forum, so I'm not gonna tell you some specific way to use this thread. Ya'll know this stuff better than I do, so just use however you see best.

~

%
(Also, I'm not gonna be paying attention to this thread, so PM me if something needs to be changed)~

~
%

%
^(Also, if this thread somehow gets to 100 pages, please let me know so I can give myself a badge for it :P)^~%
Reason: added [sfw]
Edited by ArmadilloEater
Joey
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
Someone requested that there be a stickied thread for looking for RP partners and/or discussing ideas for new RPs before starting them. So here you go!

Please note that Derpibooru's staff generally maintains a "hands off" approach to moderating this forum, so I'm not gonna tell you some specific way to use this thread. Ya'll know this stuff better than I do, so just use however you see best.

~(Also, I'm not gonna be paying attention to this thread, so PM me if something needs to be changed)~

~^(Also, if this thread somehow gets to 100 pages, please let me know so I can give myself a badge for it :P)^~
No reason given
Edited by Joey
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs

No reason given
Edited by Joey