Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
"[@UltraVaderMan":](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5079639#post_5079639
)  
Night Hunter (Boss): "Lets move out, Deltas"

*The squad leaves the cafe as well and follow behind Matias*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile, Gerald, after running a good distance, settled down again. Taking a moment to recuperate, he noticed a nearby cliff that was, also, the same place that a landslide caused Twilight and her friends to slide down*

GD: **Sigh** "What a great time to have a scenic tour...panicking and running around like crazy"

*He notices there's still a path that leads down the mountain, right next to the collapsed cliff edge*

GD: "Do I really want to risk _*this_* just to get more distance from people?" **Looks around again** "There's gotta be another way down?"

???: _*"There is. [spoiler]||Just jump off[/spoiler]||"_

GD: "I didn't ask you for a solution..."

???: _*"Considering how much of a pathetic sack you are, I was only [spo||thiler]conskidering about how to make this as quick as possible[/spoiler]||"_

GD: "I'm not fucking listening to you!"

*Silence*

GD: **Groan** "Well, I don't see another way down so...time to make my way across"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123