Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #D494 in topic Alias 👉👈 and "fingers together"

Background Pony #D494
[The 👉👈 tag](/tags/%F0%9F%91%89%F0%9F%91%88) tag needs a text name. We used to have a [fingers together](/tags/fingers%2Btogether) tag, but it was removed every time it was added, as it had only one image. I propose to alias them.

Proposed description for the merged tag:
> Images containing one of the following:
> - Character touching their index fingers together, usually indicating shyness or nervousness
> - Character emulating the same gesture with their hooves
> - 👉👈 emoji sequence

While we're at it, few images from ["fingers together" tag changes page](/tags/fingers%2Btogether/tag_changes) and [twiddling](/tags/twiddling) tag need the "fingers together" tag.

And [is for me](/tags/is+for+me) should probably imply "fingers together".
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #D494
Background Pony #D494
[The 👉👈 tag](/tags/%F0%9F%91%89%F0%9F%91%88) tag needs a text name. We used to have a [fingers together](/tags/fingers%2Btogether) tag, but it was removed every time it was added, as it had only one image. I propose to alias them.

> - Character touching their index fingers together, usually indicating shyness or nervousness
> - 👉👈 emoji sequence

While we're at it, few images from ["fingers together" tag changes page](/tags/fingers%2Btogether/tag_changes) and [twiddling](/tags/twiddling) tag need the "fingers together" tag.
No reason given
Background Pony #D494

> - 👉👈 emoji

No reason given