Viewing last 25 versions of post by djpup3 in topic "Fan Creations" Tag Category Requests

djpup3
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Solar Champion - Earned the rank of one of the most decorated Solar Empire generals, crushing New Lunar Republic in many battles (April Fools 2023).

based and unicornpilled
[@djpup3](/forums/tagging/topics/fan-creations-tag-category-launched?post_id=5586733#post_5586733)
ok one more because i forgot, jesus christ.
[brohoof (vylet pony)](/tags/brohoof+%28vylet+pony%29) (Should imply [carousel (an examination of the shadow creekflow and its life as an afterthought)](/tags/carousel+%28an+examination+of+the+shadow+creekflow+and+its+life+as+an+afterthought%29))

(Should all imply [vylet pony](/tags/vylet+pony).)
No reason given
Edited by djpup3
djpup3
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Solar Champion - Earned the rank of one of the most decorated Solar Empire generals, crushing New Lunar Republic in many battles (April Fools 2023).

based and unicornpilled
[@djpup3](/forums/tagging/topics/fan-creations-tag-category-launched?post_id=5586733#post_5586733)
ok one more because i forgot, jesus christ.
[brohoof (vylet pony)](/tags/brohoof+%28vylet+pony%29) (Should imply [carousel (an examination of the shadow creekflow and its life as an afterthought)](/tags/carousel+%28an+examination+of+the+shadow+creekflow+and+its+life+as+an+afterthought%29))

(Should all imply [vylet pony](/tags/vylet+pony).)
No reason given
Edited by djpup3