Viewing last 25 versions of post by djpup3 in topic "Fan Creations" Tag Category Requests

djpup3
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Solar Champion - Earned the rank of one of the most decorated Solar Empire generals, crushing New Lunar Republic in many battles (April Fools 2023).

based and unicornpilled
more vylet pony tags.
- [ember (vylet pony)](/tags/ember+%28vylet+pony%29)
- [† (i believe in you)](/tags/%E2%80%A0+%28i+believe+in+you%29) (Should imply [i was the loner of paradise valley](/tags/i+was+the+loner+of+paradise+valley))
If the † symbol can't be implemented/would prefer to not have it, [cross (i believe in you)](/tags/cross+%28i+believe+in+you%29) also works. Regardless I think one should imply the other.

(Should all imply [vylet pony](/tags/vylet+pony))
---
[eternal night au](/tags/eternal+night+au)
AU originating from [this art](/images/3333883).
No reason given
Edited by djpup3
djpup3
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Solar Champion - Earned the rank of one of the most decorated Solar Empire generals, crushing New Lunar Republic in many battles (April Fools 2023).

based and unicornpilled
more vylet pony tags.
- [ember (vylet pony)](/tags/ember+%28vylet+pony%29)
- [† (i believe in you)](/tags/%E2%80%A0+%28i+believe+in+you%29) (Should imply [i was the loner of paradise valley](/tags/i+was+the+loner+of+paradise+valley))
If the † symbol can't be implemented/would prefer to not have it, [cross (i believe in you)](/tags/cross+%28i+believe+in+you%29) also works. Regardless I think one should imply the other.

(Should all imply [vylet pony](/tags/vylet+pony))
No reason given
Edited by djpup3