Viewing last 25 versions of post by Litrojia in topic General Tag Discussion

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

"[@Yoshimon1":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5014756#post_5014756
"
)  
[
@Dogman15":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5015796#post_5015796
)  
Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering if PPP tags and 15 tags could be merged, but the answer seems to be no.

"

[
@Background Pony #52BA":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5015923#post_5015923
)  
I removed the vast majority of images from the "wing covering" tag since they don't fit the purpose of the tag. I also gave "wing blanket" and "wing umbrella" descriptions. Adding those other tags into the description of "wing covering" might stop some people from misusing the tag, thobught I think the purpose of "wing shelter" needs clarification first. I don't know how to define it.

"

[
@saby":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5015945#post_5015945
)  
Added this implication.

"

[
@Markiz93":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5016053#post_5016053
)  
Yeah, people seem to be just throwing every fat-related tag on some images. Not sure how to prevent people from doing that, but I removed the chubby tag from everything that was also tagged "obese" and "solo". Also, added those implications.

"

[
@Background Pony #52BA":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5016140#post_5016140
)  
Those first three could probably get aliased. Thick is a different body type though.
No reason given
Edited by Litrojia