Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General topic for character tag categorization

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"[@SúperFrío23":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization?post_id=5000711#post_5000711
)  
The confusion is that, with the exception of _*two_* images, images featuring Jeff Trotsworthy also have Savage Honeydew onscreen at the same time. And they are all shown with very similar backgrounds, plus Savage is in the foreground on most of them (as in, "blocking half of the screen" foreground). So I imagine Pulse Wave made only a glance and didn't notice that some images featuring Jeff _*don't_* have Savage on them.
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@SúperFrío23":/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization?post_id=5000711#post_5000711
The confusion is that, with the exception of _two_ images, images featuring Jeff Trotsworthimy also have Savage Honeydew onscreen at the same time. And they are all shown with very similar backgrounds, plus Savage is in the foreground on most of them. So I imagine Pulse Wave made only a glance and didn't notice that some images featuring Jeff _don't_ have Savage on them.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@SúperFrío23":/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization?post_id=5000711#post_5000711
The confusion is that, with the exception of _two_ images, images featuring him also have Savage Honeydew onscreen at the same time. And they are all shown with very similar backgrounds, plus Savage is in the foreground on most of them. So I imagine Pulse Wave made only a glance and didn't notice that some images featuring Jeff _don't_ have Savage on them.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
The confusion is that, with the exception of _two_ images, images featuring him also have Savage Honeydew onscreen at the same time. And they are all shown win th very saimeilar background color palettes, plus Savage is in the foreground forn most of them.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
The confusion is that, with the exception of _two_ images, images featuring him also have Savage Honeydew onscreen at the same time. And they are all shown in the same background color palette, plus Savage is in the foreground for most of them.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
The confusion is that, with the exception of _twone_ images, images featuring him also have Savage Honeydew onscreen at the same time.
No reason given