Viewing last 25 versions of post by Fosh IV in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Fosh IV
Fake Plastic Jr. Deputy Moderator Badge - Always a popular item on"Bring Your Son To Work" Day
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

1. "[oc:trivial pursuit":](/tags/-oc-colon-trivial+pursuit

)

2. "[Fosh IV":](/profiles/Fosh+IV

)

3. Earth pony male

4. Trivial Pursuit is a shy, awkward young stallion who is unsure very unsure of himself. He works part time in a comic book store and is currently a student at Manehattan University.

5. >>1873048

Also, if you could update "[oc:lemon frost":](/tags/oc-colon-lemon+frost) 's description to link to my new profile name, I would appreciate it!
Reason: Messed up a link
Edited by Fosh IV
Fosh IV
Fake Plastic Jr. Deputy Moderator Badge - Always a popular item on"Bring Your Son To Work" Day
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

1. "oc:trivial pursuit":/tags/-oc-colon-trivial+pursuit

2. "Fosh IV":/profiles/Fosh+IV

3. Earth pony male

4. Trivial Pursuit is a shy, awkward young stallion who is unsure very unsure of himself. He works part time in a comic book store and is currently a student at Manehattan University.

5. >>1873048

Also, if you could update "oc:lemon frost":/tags/oc-colon-lemon+frost 's description to link to my new profile name, I would appreciate it!
No reason given
Edited by Fosh IV