Viewing last 25 versions of post by FL071 in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

FL071
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff
1: "[oc:felix gulfstream":](/tags/oc-colon-felix+gulfstream
)  
2: "[FL071":](/profiles/FL071) (created in 2013)

3: Pegasus, Male

4: Lives in the outskirts of Canterlot, works for Equestrian Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's weather surveillance flight (horse version of NOAA). Sometimes quite a nostalgist and has a bit of childish habits (still sleeps with his old blanket), occasionally finds himself doing stuff without companions. His favorite season is autumn and followed by winter, and he's kinda annoyed by spring. He has a body weight fairly lower than the stallion average.

5: >>2490748

PS: Is it ok to have "(created in 2013)" at the end of section 2? If not then please just put it at the beginning of section 4. Just in advance before anyone trying be a smart ass and say "oh hey it looks like Tridash", I got that type of comment for about 4 times and it's annoying cuz I've had the color pattern before Tridash was even a thing.
No reason given
Edited by FL071
FL071
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff
1: "oc:felix gulfstream":/tags/oc-colon-felix+gulfstream
2: "FL071":/profiles/FL071 (created in 2013)

4: Lives atin the outskirts of Canterlot, works for Equestrian Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's weather surveillance flight (horse version of NOAA). Sometimes quite a nostalgist and has a bit of childish habits (still sleeps with his old blanket). His favorite season is autumn and followed by winter, and he's kinda annoyed by spring. He has a body weight fairly lower than the stallion average.

PS: Is it ok to have "(created in 2013)" at the end of section 2? If not then please just put it at the beginning of section 4. Just in advance before anyone trying be a smart ass and say "oh hey it looks like Tridash", I got that type of comment for about 4 times and it's annoying cuz I've had the color pattern before Tridash was even a thing.
No reason given
Edited by FL071
FL071
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff

4: Lives at the outskirts of Canterlot, works for Equestrian Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's weather surveillance flight (horse version of NOAA). Sometimes quite a nostalgist and has a bit of childish habits (still sleeps with his old blanket). His favorite season is autumn and followed by winter, and he's kinda annoyed by spring. He has a body weight fairly lower than the stallion average.

PS: Is it ok to have "(created in 2013)" at the end of section 2? If not then please just put it at the beginning of section 4. Just in advance before anyone trying be a smart ass and say "oh hey it looks like Tridash", I got that type of comment for about 4 times and it's annoying. cuz I've had the color pattern before Tridash was even a thing.
No reason given
Edited by FL071
FL071
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff

4: Lives at the outskirts of Canterlot, works for Equestrian Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's weather surveillance flight (horse version of NOAA). Sometimes quite a nostalgist and has a bit of childish habits (still sleeps with his old blanket). His favorite season is autumn and followed by winter, and he's kinda annoyed by spring. He has a body weight fairly lower than the stallion average.

PS: Is it ok to have "(created in 2013)" at the end of section 2? If not then please just put it at the beginning of section 4. Just in advance before anyone startying to be a smart ass and say "oh hey it looks like Tridash", I got that type of comment for about 4 times and it's annoying. I've had the color pattern before Tridash was even a thing.
No reason given
Edited by FL071
FL071
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff

PS: Is it ok to have "(created in 2013)" at the end of section 2? If not then please just put it at the beginning of the desecription 4. Just in advance before anyone start to be a smart ass and say "oh hey it looks like Tridash", I got that type of comment for about 4 times and it's annoying. I've had the color pattern before Tridash was even a thing.
No reason given
Edited by FL071
FL071
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff

PS: Is it ok to have "(created in 2013)" at the end of section 2? If not then please just put it at the beginning of the description. Just in advance before anyone start to be a smart ass and say "oh hey it looks like Tridash", I got that type of comment for about 4 times and it's annoying. I've had the color pattern before Tridash was even a thing.
No reason given
Edited by FL071
FL071
Artist -

Aerospace and stuff

Lives at the outskirts of Canterlot, works for Equestrian Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's weather surveillance flight (horse version of NOAA). Sometimes quite a nostalgist and has a bit of childish habits (still sleeps with his old blanket). His favorite season is autumn and followed by winter, and he's kinda annoyed by spring. He has a body weight fairly lower than the stallion average.

PS: Is it ok to have "(created in 2013)" at the end of section 2? If not then please just put it at the beginning of the description. Just in advance before anyone start to be a smart ass and say "oh hey it looks like Tridash", I got that type of comment for about 4 times and it's annoying. I've had the color pattern before Tridash was even a thing.
No reason given
Edited by FL071