Viewing last 25 versions of post by GalaxyLatte in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

GalaxyLatte
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

True coffee god
Idk if I should mention that this is in my own AU?

[oc:Blueberry Shot](/tags/oc-colon-Blueberry+Shot)

[GalaxyLatte](/profiles/GalaxyLatte)

Unicorn, Female

Happy and creative daughter of Twilight Sparkle and Tempest Shadow! Owner of her own bubbletea shop and big lover of dogs. Hasve a big crush on Sweetie Belle (same in return)

>>3085450s
No reason given
Edited by GalaxyLatte
GalaxyLatte
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

True coffee god
Idk if I should mention that this is in my own AU?

Unicorn, Female

Happy and creative daughter of Twilight Sparkle and Tempest Shadow! Owner of her own bubbletea shop and big lover of dogs. Has big crush on Sweetie Belle (same in return)

>>3085450s
No reason given
Edited by GalaxyLatte
GalaxyLatte
Artist -

True coffee god

Unicorn, Female

Happy and creative daughter odf Twilight Sparkle and Tempest Shadow! Owner of her own bubbletea shop and big lover of dogs. Has big crush on Sweetie Belle (same in return)

>>3085450s
No reason given
Edited by GalaxyLatte
GalaxyLatte
Artist -

True coffee god

Unicorn, Female

Happy and creative daughter od Twilight and Tempest! Owner of her own bubbletea shop and big lover of dogs. Has big crush on Sweetie Belle (same in return)

>>3085450s
No reason given
Edited by GalaxyLatte
GalaxyLatte
Artist -

True coffee god

Unicorn, Female

Happy and creative daughter od Twilight and Tempest! Owner of her own bubbletea shop and big lover of dogs. Has big crush on Sweetie Belle (same in return)

>>3085450s
No reason given
Edited by GalaxyLatte
GalaxyLatte
Artist -

True coffee god
[oc:BlueberryShoda Sadiet](/tags/oc-colon-Blueberry+Shot)

Unicorn, Female

>>3085450s
No reason given
Edited by GalaxyLatte