Viewing last 25 versions of post by KaityKat117 in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

KaityKat117
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Wannabe Artist
Heya! I'm wondering if an OC tag with a description can be changed. Like, it's a unique OC tag so there aren't any images with this tag that are not the correct OC, but we're changing the format for all her OCs, and this one has 163 images under the tag so I was hoping the mods could help with some kind of "find and replace"-type mod tool (also changing the OC description to the correct tag). If not, that's okay, as long as the description is changed, I can go through and change them all manually if I need to.

Original tag: [oc:feather_bloom](/tags/oc-colon-feather_bloom)
New Tag: [oc:feather bloom(fb)](/tags/oc-colon-feather+bloom%28fb%29)

Thank you so much in advance!

PS: I did go through and look at every image with the original tag with the everything filter just to make sure there wasn't anyone else using it. Also [Feather Bloom](/profiles/Feather_Bloom) is my friend and I am doing this overhaul on her behalf. If you need to, feel free to ask her to confirm.
No reason given
Edited by KaityKat117
KaityKat117
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Wannabe Artist
Heya! I'm wondering if an OC tag with a description can be changed. Like, it's a unique OC tag so there aren't any images with this tag that are not the correct OC, but we're changing the format for all her OCs, and this one has 163 images under the tag so I was hoping the mods could help with some kind of "find and replace"-type mod tool (also changing the OC description to the correct tag). If not, that's okay, as long as the description is changed, I can go through and change them all manually if I need to.

Original tag: [oc:feather_bloom](/tags/oc-colon-feather_bloom)
New Tag: [oc:feather bloom(fb)](/tags/oc-colon-feather+bloom%28fb%29)

Thank you so much in advance!

PS: I did go through and look at every image with the original tag with the everything filter just to make sure there wasn't anyone else using it.
No reason given
Edited by KaityKat117