Viewing last 25 versions of post by Gnashie in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Gnashie
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Pink Fruit Bat
Could I get mine added, please? <3

1. [oc:blood moon](/tags/oc-colon-blood+moon)

2. [Gnashie](/profiles/gGnashie)

3. Bat Pony/Female

4. She works as a nanny for another family, using her talent for care-taking and generally caring for others. Her name comes from her eccentric father who wanted her to have a "strong bat pony name" which she never chose to change, instead generally going by the nickname "Moony." Due to growing up quite sheltered, she is very easily confused by sayings, euphemisms and generally anything that involves reading between the lines, which can often lead to her testing others' patience if they aren't prepared for the incoming questions. She is also very sensitive about her blind eye and merely bringing attention to it can be enough to cause a breakdown.

5. >>3292686
No reason given
Edited by Gnashie
Gnashie
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Pink Fruit Bat
COould I get mine added, please? <3

2. [Gnashie](/profiles/gnashie)

3. Bat Pony/Female

4. She works as a nanny for another family, using her talent for care-taking and generally caring for others. Her name comes from her eccentric father who wanted her to have a "strong bat pony name" which she never chose to change, instead generally going by the nickname "Moony." Due to growing up quite sheltered, she is very easily confused by sayings, euphemisms and generally anything that involves reading between the lines, which can often lead to her testing others' patience if they aren't prepared for the incoming questions. She is also very sensitive about her blind eye and merely bringing attention to it can be enough to cause a breakdown.

5. >>3292686
No reason given
Edited by Gnashie
Gnashie
Artist -

Pink Fruit Bat
COuld I get mine added, please? <3

2. [Gnashie](/profiles/gnashie)

3. Bat Pony/Female

5. >>3292686
No reason given
Edited by Gnashie