Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dragonpone in topic Playstation tags

Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
[@JP](/forums/tagging/topics/playstation-tags?post_id=5356800#post_5356800)
> - [`ps1`](/tags/ps1) should be aliased to [`playstation 1`](/tags/playstation+1), because other Playstation tags (`playstation 2`, `playstation 3`, `playstation 4`) also have similar shorthand aliases.
> - Similarly, [`ps5`](/tags/ps5) should be aliased to [`playstation 5`](/tags/playstation+5).
> - A misspelled [`psvita`](/tags/psvita) tag exists, it should be aliased to [`playstation vita`](/tags/playstation+vita).
> - [`psp`](/tags/psp) should be aliased to [`playstation portable`](/tags/playstation+portable), aren't they the same thing?
Done.
> We also seem to have a plain [`playstation`](/tags/playstation). I'm not 100% sure if it's a catch-all tag for all Playstations, but if it is, then [`playstation 1`](/tags/playstation+1), [`playstation 2`](/tags/playstation+2), [`playstation 3`](/tags/playstation+3), [`playstation 4`](/tags/playstation+4) and [`playstation 5`](/tags/playstation+5) (and maybe even [`playstation vita`](/tags/playstation+vita) and [`playstation portable`](/tags/playstation+portable)) should imply it.
>
> How many other Playstation tags are out there? I don't even know.
"Playstation" seems to be the name of tyhe general branding as well, so done.
No reason given
Edited by Dragonpone