Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Hmm, seems a lot piled up relating to cameltoe while I wasn't checking notifications. I'll likely be trying to get the ratings guidelines tweaked soon, so I'll keep all this stuff in mind.

"

[
@Rainboom Dash":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5107261#post_5107261
)  
Suggestive, yes.

"

[
@Background Pony #4230":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5107483#post_5107483
)  
I _*think_* so, but I'll have to check on that.
"

[
@saby":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5107484#post_5107484
)  
Generally some level of bulging for clearly-genitals-there is allowed, as with sheaths. I think these aren't terribly eyecatching over other details, you certainly won't notice them on a quick glance, so it's probably on the side of Safe.

"

[
@Meanlucario":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5107945#post_5107945
)  
Hmm, not entirely sure. Cameltoe as of late is all Questionable, but I'll have to examine this since it's so minor.
"

[
@Background Pony #4230":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5108124#post_5108124
)  
The tag description really needs somef tweaking and is kind of messy. That said, there is also some disparity in how the guidelines say to treat genitals and how we actually do, and I'd say we really do need to move cameltoe more towiards the tway sheaths imagre treated to be consistent mwinth the guidelines.

"

[
@saby":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5109185#post_5109185
)  
I'll be checking these with other staff, but it looks to me like your ratings changes are pretty close to what I'd do. The Mauroz Smolder stuff is probably the most iffy case,; my gut right now is to group it in with stuff like the Sunset Shimmer above, as "tiny dip meaning Suggestive", and I'm pretty sure it's technically cameltoe, but that's far from a consensus.

"

[
@Background Pony #4230":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5111291#post_5111291
)  
Questionable.

"

[
@Rainboom Dash":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5116422#post_5116422
)  
Looks Safe, yeah.

"

[
@Rainboom Dash":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5118170#post_5118170
)  
The coloration seems to even imply something's there. Definitely Suggestive.

"

[
@Background Pony #4230":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5118398#post_5118398
)  
It's probably _*fine_* at Questionable (I don't think Safe is within reason for our current guidelines for obvious balls), but I'll have to examine further in case it really should be Explicit.

"

[
@Background Pony #DEE4":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5120395#post_5120395
)  
This thread's for ratings, not more general tagging. It'll be looked into eventually, of course.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
Hmm, seems a lot piled up relating to cameltoe while I wasn't checking notifications. I'll likely be trying to get the ratings guidelines tweaked soon, so I'll keep all this stuff in mind.

"@Rainboom Dash":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5107261#post_5107261
Suggestive, yes.

"@Background Pony #4230":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5107483#post_5107483
I _think_ so, but I'll have to check on that.
"@saby":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5107484#post_5107484
Generally some level of bulging for clearly-genitals-there is allowed, as with sheaths. I think these aren't terribly eyecatching over other details, you certainly won't notice them on a quick glance, so it's probably on the side of Safe.

"@Meanlucario":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5107945#post_5107945
Hmm, not entirely sure. Cameltoe as of late is all Questionable, but I'll have to examine this since it's so minor.
"@Background Pony #4230":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5108124#post_5108124
The tag description definitely wasn't with that image in mind.

"@saby":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5109185#post_5109185
I'll be checking these with other staff, but it looks to me like your ratings changes are pretty close to what I'd do. The Mauroz Smolder stuff is probably the wmost iffy case, my gut right now is to group it in with stuff like the Sunset Shimmer above, as "thiny dip meaning Suggestive", and I'm pretty sure it's technically cameltoe, but that's far from sa coonsensus.

"@Background Pony #4230":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5111291#post_5111291
Questionable.

"@Rainboom Dash":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5116422#post_5116422
Looks Safe, yeah.

"@Rainboom Dash":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5118170#post_5118170
The coloration seems to even imply something's there. Definitely Suggestive.

"@Background Pony #4230":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5118398#post_5118398
It's probably _fine_ at Questionable (I don't think Safe is within reason for our current guidelines for obvious balls), but I'll have to examine further in case it really should be Explicit.

"@Background Pony #DEE4":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5120395#post_5120395
This thread's for ratings, not more general tagging. It'll be looked into eventually, of course.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna