Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
[@NeutronStar](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5436650#post_5436650)
Rarity just being happy to see you while you can see her rear is Safe.
As for the second thing, ratings are by our standards, not the artist's wishes; just because you drew it doesn't mean you get to expose Grandma to super saucy stuff or withhold relatively innocent stuff from her, when she turns on her Safe-only filter. A collar and bracelets with nothing special going on are well within your standard kids' show stuff.

The Onyx image is one I didn't actually look at previously, as I was doing mass tagging on G5-related tags; it's Safe by the same logic as the Rarity and Fluttershy images, just because we have a nice view of a pony's featureless rear doesn't mean things are in Suggestive.
I might need to bring up the Twilight with tail covering with other staff. The tail covering is what makes it not an immediate Suggestive, as it could be her blushing because she didn't expect to see you there etc., but it's a little dicey.
Playboy bunny outfits are a weird one in that on humans/anthros, they often get too close to the nipples for Safe, but on ponies, they're no problem unless we can see the rear and a lot of the cheeks are showing.

Finally, the big one: Pubic mounds are an absolute pain because I don't think there's a consistent approach to handling them, and the guidelines have never been updated to deal with them; there's text in Suggestive about prominent low-detail genital outlines in clothing, and if we just pretend it goes for unclothed too (fairly reasonable), then that's how you end up with it being Suggestive only when the thing is really obvious like on Twilight there. It'll need more figuring out on the staff side.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
[@NeutronStar](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5436650#post_5436650)
Rarity just being happy to see you while you can see her rear is Safe.
As for the second thing, ratings are by our standards, not the artist's wishes; just because you drew it doesn't mean you get to expose Grandma to super saucy stuff or withhold relatively innocent stuff from her, when she turns on her Safe-only filter. A collar and bracelets with nothing special going on are well within your standard kids' show stuff.

The Onyx image is one I didn't actually look at previously, as I was doing mass tagging on G5-related tags; it's Safe by the same logic as the Rarity and Fluttershy images, just because we have a nice view of a pony's featureless rear doesn't mean things are in Suggestive.
I might need to bring up the Twilight with tail covering with other staff. The tail covering is what makes it not an immediate Suggestive, as it could be her blushing because she didn't expect to see you there etc., but it's a little dicey.
Playboy bunny outfits are a weird one in that on humans/anthros, they often get too close to the nipples for Safe, but on ponies, they're no problem unless we can see the rear and a lot of cheeks are showing.

Finally, the big one: Pubic mounds are an absolute pain because I don't think there's a consistent approach to handling them, and the guidelines have never been updated to deal with them; there's text in Suggestive about prominent low-detail genital outlines in clothing, and if we just pretend it goes for unclothed too (fairly reasonable), then that's how you end up with it being Suggestive only when the thing is really obvious like on Twilight there. It'll need more figuring out on the staff side.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna