Viewing last 25 versions of post by NeutronStar in topic Rating tags general

NeutronStar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

[@Princess Luna](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5436887#post_5436887)
> What exactly unites the linked gallery?
Oh that's just a non-explicit gallery of all my favorites on this site.

And I didn't just linked a gallery, I linked to a search request that shows a few images, which were tagged as Suggestive or Questionable.

But **I suspect that many of them (especially the ones uploaded years ago) actually would be tagged as Safe**, based on what you explained. For example this one: >>1290216 or this one >>394438 (because we have the following rated as Safe: >>2200483 and >>1774607)

I just didn't see it necessary to manually post every single image from that search here, one by one, to ask.

Could you look at those 44 images and re-tag the ones which should be tagged Safe?
No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar
NeutronStar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

[@Princess Luna](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5436887#post_5436887)

And I didn't just linked a gallery, I linked to a search request that shows 12a few images, which were tagged as Suggestive or Questionable.

But **I suspect that many of them (especially the ones uploaded years ago) actually would be tagged as Safe**, based on what you explained. For example this one: >>1290216 or this one >>394438 (because we have the following rated as Safe: >>2200483 and >>1774607)

I just didn't see it necessary to manually post every single image from that search here, one by one, to ask.

Could you look at those 44 images and re-tag the ones which should be tagged Safe?
No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar
NeutronStar
Non-Fungible Trixie -

And I didn't just linked a gallery, I linked to a search request that shows 132 images, which were tagged as Suggestive or Questionable.

No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar
NeutronStar
Non-Fungible Trixie -

And I didn't just linked a gallery, I linked to a search request that shows 4413 images, which were tagged as Suggestive or Questionable.

No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar
NeutronStar
Non-Fungible Trixie -

And I didn't just linked a gallery, I linked to a search request that shows 44 images, which were tagged as Suggestive or Questionable.

But **I suspect that many of them (especially the ones uploaded years ago) actually would be tagged as Safe**, based on what you explained. (fFor example this one: >>1290216 or this one >>394438 (because we have the following rated as Safe: >>2200483 and >>1774607)

No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar
NeutronStar
Non-Fungible Trixie -

And I didn't just linked a gallery, I linked to a search request that shows 44 images, which were tagged as Suggestive or Questionable.

But **I suspecthink that many of them (especially the ones uploaded years ago) actually would be tagged as Safe**, based on what you explained (for example this one: >>1290216 or this one >>394438)

No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar
NeutronStar
Non-Fungible Trixie -

And I didn't just linked a gallery, I linked to a search requsest that shows 44 images, which were tagged as Suggestive or Questionable.

But I think that many of them (especially the ones uploaded years ago) actually would be tagged as Safe, based on what you explained (for example this one: >>1290216 or this one >>394438)

No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar