Viewing last 25 versions of post by NeutronStar in topic Rating tags general

NeutronStar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

[@Princess Luna](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5438159#post_5438159)
I see.

It's just most of those images are from 5 to 11 years old, and their rating tags were never reviewed recently.

And now I noticed that you changed the rating of some of the images in my favorites to "Safe" over time. And those 44 images are the ones that look to me as they could be safe as well (or at least some of them).

If you decide not to check their rating, could you tell me who's among the active taggers or moderators can check the ratings on them based on your modern standards for Safe and non-Safe. (preferably a staff member, so random people won't try to change those ratings again).
No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar
NeutronStar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

[@Princess Luna](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5438159#post_5438159)
I see.

It's just most of those images are from 5 to 11 years old, and their rating tags were never reviewed recently.

And now I noticed that you changed the rating of some of the images in my favorites to "Safe" over time. And those 44 images are the ones that look to me as they could be safe as well (or at least some of them).

If you decide not to check their rating, could you tell me who's among the active moddtaggers or taggmoderators can check the ratings on them based on your modern standards for Safe and non-Safe. (preferably a staff member, so random people won't try to change those ratings again).
No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar
NeutronStar
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I see.

If you decide not to check their rating, could you tell me who's among the active modders or taggers can check the ratings on them based on your modern standards for Safe and non-Safe.
No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar
NeutronStar
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I see.

And now I noticed that you changed the rating of some of the images in my favorites changed to "Safe" over time. And those 44 images are the ones that look to me as they could be safe as well.

If you decide not to check their rating, could you tell me who's among the active modders or taggers can check the ratings on them based on your modern standards for Safe and non-Safe.
No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar
NeutronStar
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I see.

It's just most of those images are from 5 to 11 years old, and their rating tags were never reviewsed recently.

And I noticed that you changed the rating of some of the images in my favorites changed to "Safe" over time.

No reason given
Edited by NeutronStar