Viewing last 25 versions of post by FacelessJr in topic Request artist tag aliases here

FacelessJr
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Lady's Wink -
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users

Professional Poneliker
"[artist:niggerfaggot":](/tags/artist-colon-niggerfaggot)"[artist:facelessjr":](/tags/artist-colon-facelessjr

)

I've been posting most of my work under "Jr™", so I'd like to transition away from the old joke name towards something a little more tame. It also matches with my ancient "[DeviantArt":](https://www.deviantart.com/facelessjr) name, so it's probably more appropriate.

I think it would be cool if artist:facelessjr was the primary tag and perhaps artist:niggerfaggot could be the secondary? Like, right now, if you search for artist:facelessjr, it will automagically bring up artist:niggerfaggot. If there is any way to possibly reverse that, that would be really cool and also nice.

*Done*
No reason given
Edited by Dragonpone