Viewing last 25 versions of post by BackgroundLoL in topic Shipping tags general

BackgroundLoL
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Hello, I think the "[Human Twilight":](/tags/human+twilight) tag, could be tied to the "[Scitwishimmer":](/tags/scitwishimmer) shipping tag, ie Human Twilight could have Scitwishimmer tag among the tags that imply it, and Scitwishimmer could have Human Twilight among the Tags implied by it.

>>1319469t

[EDIT]

Also, this is obviously a _*lesbian_* ship XD

[EDIT2]

And also I of course mean the _*Human Twilight_* x _*Sunset Shimmer_* ship, so the _*Scitwishimmer_* would also imply Sunset Shimmer.

[EDITT3]

To be clear, the "[Scitwishimmer":](/tags/scitwishimmer) is in use allready for over a week or so, and I'm guilty of using it myself, thinking (wrongly) it has been discussed and agreed on. So the name can be still changed.

_

Human Twilight_* x _*Sunset Shimmer/Scitwishimmer_* would also imply the _*Sunsetsparkle_* tag.

Sorry for a lot of edits, and the mess, but iyt's my first post of this kind ^^;
No reason given
Edited by BackgroundLoL
BackgroundLoL
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Hello, I think the "Human Twilight":/tags/human+twilight tag, could be tied to the "Scitwishimmer":/tags/scitwishimmer shipping tag, ie Human Twilight could have Scitwishimmer tag among the tags that implied by it, and Scitwishimmer could have Human Twilight among the Tags implied by it.
>>1319469t

[EDIT]

Also, this is obviously a _lesbian_ ship XD

[EDIT2]

And also I of course mean the _Human Twilight_ x _Sunset Shimmer_ ship, so the _Scitwishimmer_ would also imply Sunset Shimmer.

[EDITT3]

To be clear, the "Scitwishimmer":/tags/scitwishimmer is in use allready for over a week or so, and I'm guilty of using it myself, thinking (wrongly) it has been discussed and agreed on. So the name can be still changed.

_Human Twilight_ x _Sunset Shimmer/Scitwishimmer_ would also imply the _Sunsetsparkle_ tag.

Sorry for a lot of edits, and the mess, but iy's my first post of this kind ^^;
No reason given
Edited by BackgroundLoL
BackgroundLoL

Hello, I think the "Human Twilight":/tags/human+twilight tag, could be tied to the "Scitwishimmer":/tags/scitwishimmer shipping tag, ie Human Twilight could have Scitwishimmer tag among the tags implied by it, and Scitwishimmer could have Human Twilight among the Tags implied by it.
>>1319469t

[EDIT]

[EDIT2]

And also I of course mean the _Human Twilight_ x _Sunset Shimmer_ ship, so the _Scitwishimmer_ would also imply Sunset Shimmer.

[EDITT3]

To be clear, the "Scitwishimmer":/tags/scitwishimmer is in use allready for over a week or so, and I'm guilty of using it myself, thinking (wrongly) it has been discussed and agreed on. So the name can be still changed.

_Human Twilight_ x _Sunset Shimmer/Scitwishimmer_ would also imply the _Sunsetsparkle_ tag.

Sorry for a lot of edits, and the mess, but iy's my first post of this kind ^^;
No reason given
Edited by BackgroundLoL
BackgroundLoL

Hello, I think the "Human Twilight":/tags/human+twilight tag, could be tied to the "Scitwishimmer":/tags/scitwishimmer shipping tag, ie Human Twilight could have Scitwishimmer tag among the tags implied by it, and Scitwishimmer could have Human Twilight among the Tags implied by it.
>>1319469t

[EDIT]

[EDIT2]

No reason given
Edited by BackgroundLoL
BackgroundLoL

>>1319469t

[EDIT]

No reason given
Edited by BackgroundLoL
BackgroundLoL

>>1319469t
No reason given
Edited by BackgroundLoL