Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic Species listing

Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Oh hey, I don't know how meticulously we tag Pokemon as species, but there is [Fuecoco](/tags/fuecoco), one of the Scarlet and Violet starters. Only image of him though is as a stand-in for Gummy.

Similarly for [Buizel](/tags/buizel). But at least he has three images.

Ohh, and I found an untagged [Bisharp](/tags/bisharp) just now. And [Golurk](/tags/golurk). (Hope this isn't too much at once.)
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Oh hey, I don't know how meticulously we tag Pokemon as species, but there is [Fuecoco](/tags/fuecoco), one of the Scarlet and Violet starters. Only image of him though is as a stand-in for Gummy.

Ohh, and I found an untagged [Bisharp](/tags/bisharp) just now. And [Golurk](/tags/golurk).
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor

Ohh, and I found an untagged [Bisharp](/tags/bisharp) just now.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor

No reason given
Edited by Toastypk