Viewing last 25 versions of post by Twilights-Secret in topic Tag "diaper fetish" name and definition mismatch

Twilights-Secret
Thread Starter - DiaperPony General [NSFW]
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Comfy Pones
"[@Sprite":](/forums/tagging/topics/tag-diaper-fetish-name-and-definition-mismatch?post_id=4960661#post_4960661
)  
10-15%... I'd be kinda surprised but I could believe it.

Also fetish doesn't necessarily mean sexual. It just often is. But sometimes it's not. Well, either that or they're in denial, but it'd be impossible to tell between those two.

I think someone who likes diapers and becomes incontinent on purpose is one thing.

But if it's on accident but a result of using them using diapers voluntarily too much, that blurs the line a little.

But the best example of line-blurring is probably someone who didn't have the fetish, then needed them, despite not wanting them, only to come to like them over time, and eventually love them.

How the heck do you classify that? Heh.

Because it's fetish. But it's fetish acquired due to a legitimate unwanted incontinence issue.
No reason given
Edited by Twilights-Secret
Twilights-Secret
Artist -

Comfy Pones
"@Sprite":/forums/tagging/topics/tag-diaper-fetish-name-and-definition-mismatch?post_id=4960661#post_4960661

Also fetish doesn't necessarily mean sexual. It just often is. But sometimes it's not. Well, either that or they're in denial, but it'd be impossible to tell between those two.

I think someone who likes diapers and becomes incontinent on purpose is one thing.

But if it's on accident but a result of using them using diapers voluntarily too much, that blurs the line a little.

But the best example of line-blurring is probably someone who didn't have the fetish, then needed them, despite not wanting them, only to come to like them over time, and eventually love them.

Because it's fetish. But it's fetish acquired due to a legitimate unwanted incontinence issue.
No reason given
Twilights-Secret
Artist -

Comfy Pones
"@Sprite":/forums/tagging/topics/tag-diaper-fetish-name-and-definition-mismatch?post_id=4960661#post_4960661

But if it's on accident but a result of using them using diapers voluntarily stoo much, that blurs the line a little.

No reason given