Viewing last 25 versions of post by CountDerpy in topic Chronicles of The Event Project (Working Title): Diaries of Countess Sweet Bun, NLR.

CountDerpy
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

NLR's Mom
Entry Six (169)

Metioned in this entry: Red Flux, Grey the First and Toastypk (Lightpoint)

Note: For OC names not given, Usernames are used. If I got a character wrong, you wish anything removed or pronouns corrected please let me know and I will do so right away. Inclusions of characters and users are not meant to do anything other but show respect and reverence to them in these stories.

> This wait is killing me.
>
> How do you prepare yourself to talk to the ruler of an entire nation during the height of a war preparation? Everycreature is so on edge right now, or at least they would be if most of them hadn't seemed more excited than they had ever been.
>
> The halls are brimming with activity. Letters fly by at light speed, soliders in full armor run aound like children ready for a day of play. Some are polishing their weapons, repairing guns or practicing defensive spells. Even the commanders are out in force.
>
> Red Flux is looking as menacing as ever. Even back in my guard days they were known as quite the force, a being of sheer will and focus unmatched by any in the Guard. I fear them, but I respect them greatly for their service. The Red General, a name I gave them as a play on the Night Guard's name of Red Menace, was less of a sign of respect now but more of a truth.
>
> Grey was also running about. They are one of the most trusted of Celestia's Advisory Council, practically nobility in function without the title to force them to actually deal with the rest of the nobility. I had talked to them several times during functions I catered and just around the palace on my various trips through the halls. They were a good soul, well spoken and thoughtful. Seeing them in a panicked state is upsetting, a smitle dobesn'tter suits someon their faclike well to mhem. I wonder how Lightpoint is doing as well, poor stallion must have his mind racing a million miles a second trying to sort through this mess. At least I know Celestia is well and safe with folks like them around.
>
> Getting an audience with the Princess in this state took about as much effort as I expected, I wasn't the only other noble trying to speak with her. Luckily, while my title doesn't carry weight with it enough to supercede military protections, Celestia's appetite for sweets is a much better way through. I made sure to bring a box of muffins and a small cake with me when I left the bakery, now it's just the waiting game.
>
> I can hear the various Guards talking about the attack. A small group of Night Guards had broken through the enchantments guarding Celestia by force and stormed her chambers. Two of her personal guards had been killed in the small skirmish. In the hours since then, most of the Night Guard had vanished, Princess Luna was nowhere to be seen as well. The ones who hadn't fled were captured and taken to the dungeons.
>
> If they knew I had served under Luna, would they lock me away as well? Would they even let me see Celestia? My loyalties lie in both, but when I can hear them talk about my bretheren as traitors who should be captured or worse, my breath catches. I know most of these creatures roaming the halls, at least in passing. Would they kill me? Would Grey, the wonderous soul they are, call me a traitor as well?
>
> In a way they aren't wrong. The risk to my life with that knowledge over my head is too large for me to ignore. I had intended originally to just speak with her as a friend, make sure she was safe and contest the invocation of my oath. Now another path is in my mind. I need to find Luna, try to talk her out of whatever madness has her in it's grips. But to do so I will have to do something very few had ever dared to try with the Royals, not even Princess Twilight would do so lightly.
>
> I needed to break my oath to Celestia. I need to tell her no.
>
> May the Sisters have mercy on my soul.
>
> -Diary of Countess Sweet Bun, Entry 169. Hour 9 of the War.
>
No reason given
Edited by CountDerpy
CountDerpy
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

NLR's Mom
Entry Six (169)

Note: For OC names not given, Usernames are used. If I got a character wrong, you wish anything removed or pronouns corrected please let me know and I will do so right away. Inclusions of characters and users are not meant to do anything other but show respect and reverence to them in these stories.

>
> How do you prepare yourself to talk to the ruler of an entire nation during the height of a war preparation? Everycreature is so on edge right now, or at least they would be if most of them hadn't seemed more excited than they had ever been.
>
> The halls are brimming with activity. Letters fly by at light speed, soliders in full armor run aound like children ready for a day of play. Some are polishing their weapons, repairing guns or practicing defensive spells. Even the commanders are out in force.
>
> Red Flux is looking as menacing as ever. Even back in my guard days they were known as quite the force, a being of sheer will and focus unmatched by any in the Guard. I fear them, but I respect them greatly for their service. The Red General, a name I gave them from as a play on the Night Guard's name of Red Menace, was less of a sign of respect now but more of a truth.
>
> Grey was also running about. They are one of the most trusted of Celestia's Advisory Council, practically nobility in function without the title to force them to actually deal with the rest of the nobility. I had talked to them several times during functions I catered and just around the palace on my various trips through the halls. They were a good soul, well spoken and thoughtful. Seeing them in a panicked state is upsetting, it doesn't sit on their face well to me. I wonder how Lightpoint is doing as well, poor stallion must have his mind racing a million miles a second trying to sort through this mess. At least I know Celestia is well and safe with folks like them around.
>
> Getting an audience with the Princess in this state took about as much effort as I expected, I wasn't the only other noble trying to speak with her. Luckily, while my title doesn't carry weight with it enough to supercede military protections, Celestia's appetite for sweets is a much better way through. I made sure to bring a box of muffins and a small cake with me when I left the bakery, now it's just the waiting game.
>
> I can hear the various Guards talking about the attack. A small group of Night Guards had broken through the enchantments guarding Celestia by force and stormed her chambers. Two of her personal guards had been killed in the small skirmish. In the hours since then, most of the Night Guard had vanished, Princess Luna was nowhere to be seen as well. The ones who hadn't fled were captured and taken to the dungeons.
>
> If they knew I had served under Luna, would they lock me away as well? Would they even let me see Celestia? My loyalties lie in both, but when I can hear them talk about my bretheren as traitors who should be captured or worse, my breath catches. I know most of these creatures roaming the halls, at least in passing. Would they kill me? Would Grey, the wonderous soul they are, call me a traitor as well?
>
> In a way they aren't wrong. The risk to my life with that knowledge over my head is too large for me to ignore. I had intended originally to just speak with her as a friend, make sure she was safe and contest the invocation of my oath. Now another path is in my mind. I need to find Luna, try to talk her out of whatever madness has her in it's grips. But to do so I will have to do something very few had ever dared to try with the Royals, not even Princess Twilight would do so lightly.
>
>
>
>
No reason given
Edited by CountDerpy
CountDerpy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

NLR's Mom
Entry Six (169)

>
>
>
> Red Flux is looking as menacing as ever. Even back in my guard days they were known as quite the force, a being of sheer will and focus unmatched by any in the Guard. I fear them, but I respect them greatly for their service. The Red General, a name I gave them from as a play on the Night Guard's name of Red Menace, was less of a sign of respect now but more of a truth.
>
> Grey was also running about. They are one of the most trusted of Celestia's Advisory Council, practically nobility in function without the title to force them to actually deal with the rest of the nobility. I had talked to them several times during functions I catered and just around the palace on my various trips through the halls. They were a good soul, well spoken and thoughtful. Seeing them in a panicked state is upsetting, it doesn't sit on their face well to me. I wonder how Lightpoint is doing as well, poor stallion must have his mind racing a million miles a second trying to sort through this mess. At least I know Celestia is well and safe with folks like them around.
>
>
>
> If they knew I had served under Luna, would they lock me away as well? Would they even let me see Celestia? My loyalties lie in both, but when I can hear them talk about my bretheren as traitors who should be captured or worse, my breath catches. I know almost of these creatures roaming the halls, at least in passing. Would they kill me? Would Grey, the wonderous soul they are, call me a traitor as well?
>
>
>
>
>
No reason given
Edited by CountDerpy
CountDerpy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

NLR's Mom
Entry Six (169)

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> If they knew I had served under Luna, would they lock me away as well? Would they even let me see Celestia? My loyalties lie in both, but when I can hear them talk about my bretheren as traitors who should be captured or worse, my breath catches. I know alot of these creatures, at least in passing. Would they kill me? Would Grey, the wonderous soul they are, call me a traitor as well?
>
>
>
> May the Sister's have mercy on my soul.
>
>
No reason given
Edited by CountDerpy