Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Fanfiction Scene Snippets

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
**NOTE: THIS THREADOPIC IS SFW ONLY*

Use this thread for making brief scenes if you have an idea for a scene in a fanfiction but don't quite yet want to make a whole fanfiction about it.

*_**For example:_*

*_*

Twilight looked up at the tower and wondered what this dreaded Depsot of Pegasi is like._*

*_**"You worried Twi?" AJ put a hoof on her shoulder and smiled. "I've had to deal with Rainbow's red hot temper too many times. And I know that as long as you say the right words to pegasi, you'll be fine." She reassured her nervous friend._*

*_*

Twilight started to stop shaking her legs._*

*_*

"Let me do the talking Sugarcube, I have a knack for negotiations."_*

Feel free to comment on the these mini mini stories if you want.

This thread could be useful if you just want to throw an idea. Maybe you can even use a snippet to help you in writing a bigger fanfic.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
*NOTE: THIS THREAD IS SFW ONLY*

Use this thread for making brief scenes if you have an idea for a scene in a fanfiction but don't quite yet want to make a whole fanfiction about it.

*_For example:_*

*_Twilight looked up at the tower and wondered what this dreaded Depsot of Pegasi is like._*

*_"You worried Twi?" AJ put a hoof on her shoulder and smiled. "I've had to deal with Rainbow's red hot temper too many times. And I know that as long as you say the right words to pegasi, you'll be fine." She reassured her nervous friend._*

*_Twilight started to stop shaking her legs._*

*_"Let me do the talking Sugarcube, I have a knack for negotiations."_*

This thread could be useful if you just want to throw an idea. Maybe you can even use a snippet to help you in writing a bigger fanfic.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
*NOTE: THIS IS SFW ONLY*

*_Twilight looked up at the tower and wondered what this dreaded Depsot of Pegasi is like._*

*_"You worried Twi?" AJ put a hoof on her shoulder and smiled. "I've had to deal with Rainbow's red hot temper too many times. And I know that as long as you say the right words to pegasi, you'll be fine." She reassured her nervous friend._*

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training

*_
Twilight looked up at the tower and wondered what this dreaded Depsot of Pegasi is like._*

*_
"Let me do the talking Sugarcube, I have a knack negotiations." _*

No reason given