Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Fanfiction Scene Snippets

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Rarity: Ignore my sister, dear Button Mash. She is simply spouting anti-gamer propaganda like how we are all pathetic basement dwellers with no life!

Button Mash: Yeah I spend all my days playing games in my room while eating cheetos with mayonnaise. Now that's living. Get it right folks!

Rarity: You're not helping darling.

Button Mash: Sorry.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Rarity: Ignore my sister, dear Button Mash. She is simply spouting anti-gamer propaganda like how we are all pathetic basement dwellers with no life!

Button Mash: Yeah I spend all my days playing games in my room while eating cheetos with mayonnaise. Get it right folks!

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Rarity: Ignore my sister, dear Button Mash. She is simply spouting anti-gamer propaganda like how we are all pathetic basement dwellers!

Button Mash: Yeah I spend all my days playing games in my room while eating cheetos with mayonnaise... Get it right folks!

No reason given