Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic My AU ideas

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"[@Cosmas-the-Explorer":](/forums/writing/topics/my-au-ideas?post_id=5092489#post_5092489
)  
Canterlot is like France in the 1700s and Ponyville is like Germany in the 1700s.

Back then German culture used to be seen as vulgar compared to the sophisticated French culture. Even Frederick the Great preferred French to German.

Or one could even think Canterlot is like Paris and Ponyville is like a small rural village in Normandy which speaks a different dialect than Parisian and is very old fashioned and rural.

Rarity believes that like Canterlot, Ponyville should improve things like better education, roads, improved technology and so forth.

(I guess I'm on a roll with different ideas!😂 I think I might explore this universe more when I have the time so thanks.)
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
"@Cosmas-the-Explorer":/forums/writing/topics/my-au-ideas?post_id=5092489#post_5092489
Canterlot is like France in the 1700s and Ponyville is like Germany in the 1700s.

Back then German culture used to be seen as vulgar compared to the sophisticated French culture. Even Frederick the Great preferred French to German.

Or one could even think Canterlot is like Paris and Ponyville is like a small rural village in Normandy which speaks a different dialect than Parisian and is very old fashioned and rural.

(I guess I'm on a roll with different ideas!😂 I think I might explore this universe more when I have the time sot thanks.)
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
"@Cosmas-the-Explorer":/forums/writing/topics/my-au-ideas?post_id=5092489#post_5092489

(I guess I'm on a roll with different ideas!😂 I think I might explore this universe more when I have the time sot thanks.)
No reason given