Viewing last 25 versions of post by Joseph Raszagal in topic Pony SCP Proposals

Joseph Raszagal
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Emily Brickenbrackle III
P-SCP 9001 - A Very Dapper Monocle

+

__
Item Description+__: A gold-rimmed monocle on a thin gold chain. Subjects wearing the object will begin to speak and conduct themselves in accordance with cartoonishly over-the-top Trottingham stereotypes. Phrases such as "I say!", "good chap", "bloody Hell", "spot of tea", and "mmmyes" will invariably be said while subject is under the object's influence (Tests 1-A through 6-B have proven that subjects from Trottingham are not exempt from such effects). Additionally, subjects will actively seek out other props with which to complete the look, including but not limited to: Expensive suits, tophats, walking canes, extended cigarette holders, pocket watches, tie pins, etc.

+

__
Date of Recovery+__: 10-05-**[REDACTED]*

+

__
Location of Recovery+__: **[REDACTED]**, Trottingham

+

__
Current Status+__: Site-03 storage wing.

+

__
Additional Notes+__: _*"Why, I never! Not since last year's Grand Galloping Gala fiasco have I ever encountered such an uncouth ruffian!"_* - Dr. Hooves, in a fashion deemed much more hammy than usual

~ ~ ~

P-SCP 9110 - Nationalism, the Flag

+

__
Item Description+__: An Equestrian flag "of very fine weave", as described by any Equestrian personnel asked to describe it. Will immediately begin to scream loudly when flown on a pole directly next to a flag belonging to any nation(s) currently opposed by the Equestrian government. Screaming effect appears to extend to any Equestrian personnel present to see the incompatible flags flown together. At exactly 12:00 AM on the 4th of July, whether currently flying or secured in storage, the flag will begin playing the Equestrian National Anthem at varying volumes (all deemed extremely high and/or uncomfortable by non-Equestrian personnel) for a period of exactly 24 hours. During this timeframe, all Equestrian citizens within a radius of 5 kilometers will feel compelled to locate and salute the nearest Equestrian flag.

+

__
Date of Recovery+__: 02-15-20??

+

__
Location of Recovery+__: Canterlot Castle, hung from a flagpole atop Turret #9

+

__
Current Status+__: Patriotic; Draped across the northern wall of a break room designated specifically for Equestrian personnel usage.

+

__
Additional Notes+__: _*"Equestria, FUCK YEAH! Coming again to save the motherfucking day, yeah!"_* - Anonymous Royal Guard

~ ~ ~

P-SCP 9934 - -~~An Apple-

+
~~

__
Item Description+__: A single, somewhat spherical, bright red fruit that is most definitely not an apple. Although deemed completely irrelevant by Dr. Jack, the fruit does not appear to age and any attempts to destroy it result in immediate remainifestation. All attempts to convince Dr. Jack that the fruit is indeed an apple have been met with extreme violence.

+

__
Date of Recovery+__: 05-05-2018

+

__
Location of Recovery+__: Sweet Apple Acres, Ponyville

+

__
Current Status+__: -~~Not an Apple-~~ Safe; Constantly reappearing on Dr. Jack's office desk, even if disposed of or otherwise destroyed. Banishment attempts to the Moon and Sun were unsuccessful.

+

__
Additional Notes+:
__:  
"Seriously, girls, even if this thing **is** an apple, stop talking to her about it. The first black eye can be considered an accident. Every subsequent black eye, however... that's just on you. Don't come crying to me about it."_* - Dr. Sparkle

_

"Even if it's a what?"_* - Dr. Jack, suddenly manifesting from the shadows

_

"Nothing. Even if it's a... nothing."_* - Dr. Sparkle, visibly distressed by her forced usage of incorrect grammar

_

"That's what I thought."_* - Dr. Jack

~ ~ ~

P-SCP 9765 - "Yo, Adrian, I Did It!"

+

__
Item Description+__: A pair of red boxing gloves, well-worn and ripped in several places as though thoroughly used. When worn and used in either active combat or training, subject using them suffers from auditory hallucinations comprised entirely of sound clips from the _*Rocky_* film franchise. Following extensive testing, Dr. Pie has informed all attending research personnel that this film franchise is not native to the Equestrian Prime Universe.

+

__
Date of Recovery+__: **[DATA EXPUNGED]*

+

__
Location of Recovery+__: **[REDACTED]**'s School of Boxing, Manehattan

+

__
Current Status+__: Safe; Stored in a Site-6 containment locker.

+

__
Additional Notes+__: _*"I must break you."_* - Dr. Pie
Reason: Reason for edit
Edited by Joseph Raszagal