[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)  
How did you learn to draw ponies?

Also I would like to know if there is a good tutorial for drawing ponies or perhaps even drawing in general?

I’m trying to do digital art, but probably even traditional art tutorials can help me.
KaraRara
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Enough of humanity
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
oh hmmm… that’s always embarrasing when someone ask me that because idk :/ I never took lessons :c too poor for took drawing lessons irl, I never had magazines and I started to draw when I was a kid and youtube and many tutos for drawing didn’t exist :/  
All I can say is, I became to be a brony in 2012 and at this period, I took many pictures of the show and redraw them (maybe I should share it one day haha it can be a funny time capsule) but by ding to redraw ponies again and again, I manage to draw them myself :/
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Karadeg_(Rarity_Lover)  
Huh I see. Well I must say it worked out well for you. For me I’ve already tried some online tutorials like Wikihow and drew Twilight and I guess if I keep on doing it long enough I’ll learn how to draw ponies.

Thanks for the info. I’ll keep on going with practicing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide