Artists you miss.

TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
For those Sprout fans out there who loved art of him, especially the wholesome ones. Well, that artist is gone. And they really helped remind us that he existed. Welp. RIP Sprout Cloverleaf, we hardly knew ye.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Pandramodo, one of the best Starlight Glimmer artists ever in the fandom. Unashamedly flaunted around their love for her and why she’s best and in general had really great comedic timing. Also the way how he just stuck it up against her detractors. I really wish they were still around, they made some great Glim Glam art that I still love to this day
Background Pony #9A3B
Whatever happened to Ponygamer2020? It said his account is “deactivated” here, and I can’t access his Furaffinity or Deviantart account either.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
It appears LincolnBrewsterFan has not only quit pony, but has gone as far as to retcon his fandom existence.
I still ask why so many former MLP artists do this. It rarely happens anywhere else. Is it the association? I think someone on Steam blocked me because of my pony avatar, so…
EDIT: Sorry if I’m being a bit aggressive, but I’m just sick of brony ghosting and abuse.
Modera
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I don’t know what’s so bad about it since they didn’t explain why.
They said they’re got sick right before quiting, maybe that’s why.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
I miss the artist PonyKillerХ, I love this artist, but apparently he has no more inspiration and he did even more; for a strange reason, he deleted absolutely all his drawings from Derpibooru
;(
Wiimeiser
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
Yeah, another ghost. I think the reason they do it is because otherwise they’d get called pedophiles or something like that.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
@Wiimeiser
I don’t know where you came up with this, the reason is different, it’s just that some musicians or artists lose inspiration, they are no longer interested in ponies, and move away from this creativity.
I personally knew one artist, she used to calmly draw ponies, but now she denies ponies in every possible way and pretends that she doesn’t know what they are))
Very strange people, especially those who remove their work from public access.
I cannot rationally explain this tendency.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Atlas_66
It’s not hard to.
They’re clearly ashamed of what they made or who they made them for and desperately want that fame diminished.
Let’s face it, we’re not the most dignified bunch and we’re never gonna be found respectable for being a part of this fandom, even disregarding the creeps and genuine weirdos that we attract. And some people might not want their images tarnished by association.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide