Good Ways to Make Your OC

Yaop
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Exoskeletal Junction
Idk if it still exists but there was an “official” mlp oc creator that was released alongside of the g4 movie. That creator was actually pretty good in that it was virtually impossible to make an OC that’s bad looking (although it was also very limited if compared to generalzoi’s ponycreator or the ponytown one)
Nowadays i would recommend playing around with designs in ponytown but be careful because it’s a powerful editor and has no guiderails (you can easily make an ugly oc). Characters from the show generally have bright/pastel colors and i think that’s an important guideline if you want your character to look like they belong in the show. That being said nothing is forcing you to make it look like your character is show accurate/similar in style. you can make them however you want!
Posted Report
GalaxyLatte
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

True coffee god
Tbh making OC in ponytown is really big fun O: or you could use color palletes from colorhunt or other places like this
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide