Ross Irvings Art

Art Chat » Ross Irvings Art Search Posts
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I was wondering where all of Ross Irvings Arts has gone. There where about 100 Pictures from him on the site. Now the tag has like 4 hits. Which are picture rather inspired by him, than from him.  
What happened to all the pictures?  
Was there a request to take them down from the artist? Is it allowed to reupload them again?  
Because I know his art isn’t exactly beloved by the fans. Still his art has some admirer in the fandome. Personally I think his art is quite funny and not that bad. It is just another special case with it.
Mad Black

Thank you very much. I really didn’t see it there. But to be fair, it is a light grey font on a dark gray background. :p You don’t notice it until you get your mouse over the link. :)

Still there are a lot of artist on this list. Didn’t think that it would be that many.

For Ross works, well they won’t be easy to find now…
Mad Black

Does he draw Mane 6 as ponies?

Well he draw mostly humanized pony stuff. In a pretty unique cartoony style. So was Celestia a pretty old hag with a enormous figure. Pinkie Pie was big, fat and bouncy, Fluttershy pretty thin and tall, rarity was a mine, applejack had her applebucking thighs and so on.

But sometimes he did the mane 6 as ponies, too.
TagAnon
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mad Black  
You ever hear the expressions about how artists are never satisfied with their work? Ross is very much that kind of artist, especially his older, ‘crude’ works, and he would prefer they stay out of public view. I found this out the hard way when he made his dissatisfaction known after I uploaded about 70 or so images of his from my old Ponibooru archive.

@SeraphimDawn  
Just because they’re DNP doesn’t mean they’ve quit.

Though I haven’t seen any sign of Ross in a week or two, he does still produce the occasional sketch for MLPG, so he’s still around. He’s put out a newer version of his human Celestia design (this would be what, version three?) if I recall correctly.
Mad Black

@Mad Black
You ever hear the expressions about how artists are never satisfied with their work? Ross is very much that kind of artist, especially his older, ‘crude’ works, and he would prefer they stay out of public view. I found this out the hard way when he made his dissatisfaction known after I uploaded about 70 or so images of his from my old Ponibooru archive.

Yes I remember reading his comment in one of the pictures you uploaded. It have been a while,thought. And I’m glad that I still have a bunch of them on my HDD. I just don’t have his newer Works. Maybe you have a link where I can find them?  
I know he has a furrafinity acc, but they are only visible for registed users only.

Though I haven’t seen any sign of Ross in a week or two, he does still produce the occasional sketch for MLPG, so he’s still around. He’s put out a newer version of his human Celestia design (this would be what, version three?) if I recall correctly.

If we are talking about the same design, the one where she has actually feet, it should be his third design for Celestia. Except he made a new one since then. It is pretty similar to his second design, thought.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide