Ask the mods anything

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Communist Starlight  
Given Hasbro’s stable of freelance lawyers, if they wanted us gone, we’d be gone. That said, if Hasbro asks us to not host something, like full page scans of the IDW comics, we are happy to comply. They have been extraordinarily kind and benevolent to this fandom. If MLP were a Disney franchise, this ride would have ended years ago.
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
@Goku Black  
Oh god, that would be both horrible (Disney becoming even more of a bloated monster than it already is) and amazing in its possibilites… imagine Marvel and MLP official crossovers. Imagine the clusterfuck!
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Dogman15  
pffft - no. I’ve never done any marketing, or sales for that matter … Just lots of standing up in front of crowds and evangelizing. I’m a horrible marketing person. I had a tendency to sell people empty boxes for $80,000. Each. Sometimes that’s illegal in some countries I can’t go back to.

That said, our customers always seemed very happy with their purchase.

With Hasbro the most I got into them was talking to them about paper and printing, and later sticking my nose into their legal hornet’s nest to see if I could either license the characters for a tarot deck, or … alternatively … sell them an MLP themed tarot deck.

That actually went shockingly well. I’m completely sincere - if you have something you might want to license from or sell Hasbro, try it. It’s a fascinating experience. They are quite unlike any other company I’ve worked with, outside of someplace like Square Enix. They’re more of a “Let’s try it and see what happens!” company then places like Sony.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Jaredking203  
If you mean Samhain, yes, very much so! ^__^

If you mean Halloween and Trick Or Treating, then yes, very much so! ^__^

If you mean All Hallow’s Eve, then … less so? I guess? I mean, I put out a candle and a bowl of milk and a cup of Scotch for the Pookas and Fairies … does that count?
TheGoldenMonk
Artist -

Hello. I’ve been posting pictures on the site anonymously for quite some time, but I’ve decided to post future ones under my username. The problem is, I’d like to go back and edit my previous pictures so that they haven’t been posted anonymously, but I can’t figure out if there’s a way to do that. Is there?

Also, on a related note, I’d like to get an art tag, but I don’t post art elsewhere, such as Deviantart or Furaffinity. Is it still possible to get one?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide