Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@BarryFromMars  
The color reminds me of a Delorean. Only in silver with the stainless steel finish… well it’s still not finalized in the design. So we will see more colors probably in 2021

It’s interesting to remember the Hummer will come out before this Lyriq. By the time we have the Hummer, GM will have everything sorted. Hopefully with 400 mile range
Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@kleptomage  
Those upper taillights are confusing- why not have them follow the actual edge of the pillar? Are they just trying to make the D-pillar look smaller, or the rear window look taller?

Points for having a realistic looking interior, though.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@BarryFromMars  
It’ll probably have the same paint options as other Cadillac SUVs with the majority being silver, black, or white.

@Flying Pancake  
I’ve no idea what Cadillac was thinking with the taillights or with the glossy black plastic on the steering wheel where it will capture all the fingerprints.

At least the interior has analog controls so you don’t have to do everything with the touchscreen like a Tesla.
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@RainbowDash69

It’ll be interesting to see how electrics turn out, anyhow.

@kleptomage

IMHO, Silver: Boring. Black: Scratch Magnet. White: Best of the lot. Maybe they’ll offer the car in Red and Blue, though.

@The magic 🅱oi

Going back, I see you replaced the Transmission a few months ago. Which ATF are you using? I’d recommend this Amsoil ATF, if you’d like a Synthetic one, since that’s an exceptional brand.

Amsoil O.E. Fuel Efficient Synthetic ATF

I used this same ATF in a 2001 Impala, and after nearly 3 years (but under 20,000 miles,) the ATF still smelled new. I switched the ATF when the car had 33.5k on it.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I think my dads duramax is finally about to die fully but knowing him, he’s either gonna make me try and fix it or see if someone else will do it because he refuses to get a powerstroke or a cummins like every other guy in my family
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I have an 03 Mack vision that my family’s had for quite some time and it just hit its 500000 mile mark. She’s still running strong to this day as well
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
Should I CAT swap my mack? The rebuilt 427 engine gas 500000 miles on it now and it runs well, still. But I wanna get more torque and horsepower under the hood of it. My family’s had the truck since I was born 03 and it’s done a lot of good.
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
My sis is looking to lease a new car. Kia Niro looks really nice, great mpg. Low lease deals in my area. Only issue is the 10,000 mile yearly limit. Also shockingly enough the Jeep Compass and Subaru Crosstrek are similar in price for leases, even the Gladiator has decent lease deals right now.

@Porschepegasus  
Yep, I’ve only seen 1 in the wild. A red model in great condition.

full  
@MagpulPony  
Horsepower war seems to be already won. there’s no way the 3.5 EcoBoost can get up to 700 horsepower! Can’t compete with those massive Hellcat trucks and SUVs. Makes for a legendary daily driver if you don’t care about mpg
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
My town is getting another EV charging station. So far 2 of them are only at campgrounds. And you have to go into the office to ask for them. I’m more excited for Hydrogen Fuel Cell technology to get here in MN, the Hyundai Nexo is so awesome. Real world testing gives it a range of 375 miles.

@MagpulPony  
yeah ecoboost engines have lots of tunes you can put on. I’m thinking about tuning mine if I decide to keep it for the long term
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
Found a new Facebook group. Called “Like photoshop but with welding”

full

Minivan cargo sandwich.

full

2010 Prius welded to the body of a Mustang. Good mpg and fun looking!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide