Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I managed to get my 9400 back to my barn yesterday and finally got it on a lift today and I’m impressed that there’s not a whole lot of frame damage at all. Just some rusting that I can fix and that’s it. The engine however, is completely seized and locked up. I already have a new engine that came from a Peterbilt that will be transplanted into the old international and hopefully after some deep cleaning, painting, and upgrades to the donor engine, she’ll be road worthy again.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
Oh yikes. What year is your Jeep? My sis really wants a Jeep compass. Thinking of just leasing because resale tanks so much

@kleptomage  
Yeah I saw that too. Overpriced Go Kart I’m sure lol. Does it have a nice exhaust like a lambo?! Probably electric
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69  
It was a brand new 2019 Compass, right from the factory to the rental company. Your sister would be better off with a Mazda.

The Lamborghini go kart is only $1,500. It’s electric with a range of about 15 miles. Not that I would buy such a thing, of course.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
This was on my street today:  
full

A Chinese Passat. I live near Wolfsburg, so we occasionally get US-spec or Chinese VWs in the area. But those are new cars with WOB-plates, and this one is from Bavaria…
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@CalypsoFantasy  
I remember when cool and interesting cars would be on my street. Now I literally own the nicest car on the street, and likely the immediate area. Everything’s either trash or rice.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Well I had an interesting experience with a Karen at the gas station earlier today. Turns out she also an environmentalist who got offended by the fact that my truck just blew a bit of smoke while I was trying to pull up to the diesel pump.
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@RainbowDash69

Eh, I could go either way with the light bar. It’s the giant wheels that I wouldn’t want. Faux Wood Door Paneling can show up at my door any day, though.

Does anyone here use Fuelly? Here’s my 05 Explorer. I’m hypermiling it, though I haven’t done much to modify the car yet. The current tank’s looking like it’ll be 21 MPG or so, which is 6 MPG higher than the stock EPA figure. I have explanations for why my figure’s so high, but I don’t have time to explain at the moment. One part is that I’m using Opti-lube XL this tank, and I’ll use it next tank, too. That’s a Diesel Lubricity Fuel Additive, not a Gas Additive. It only accounts for maybe 1 - 2 MPG, though, at 4 oz per 22.5 gallon tank.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide