Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Porschepegasus

Looks pretty nice, what year is it? (I have little knowledge of Lamborghinis.)

Also, I’ve finished the first part of work on my 90 Grand Marquis Wagon. It drives and I cleaned the wheels and rinsed the car (mostly,) but I think the Fuel Pump might be dying on me. It starts dying on me if I try to drive up a hill, so I need to diagnose things more.
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@Porschepegasus

Thanks for that.

On my 90 Grand Marquis Wagon, it’s not on jack stands. However, I don’t think I’m getting enough fuel pressure. The car cuts out at higher RPMs, and it feels exactly the same as the one time I nearly ran the tank dry. Maybe I put the fuel filter on backwards, or maybe the fuel pump’s dying on me. Either way, I still have the old fuel filter.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@BarryFromMars  
Id probably check the pump first before anything else. I haven’t heard of problems like that caused by the filter being mounted backwards or anything like that. Best hope it’s not you injectors though because if those fail, it’s gonna set you back a few thousand dollars to replace em.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
full Tire polish for my car. I used it on my sister’s Honda Insight too.

@The magic 🅱oi  
yeah if I lived in a big city with a lot of bicyclists I’d want a dash cam, bicyclists are often very aggressive

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
I was thinking the video would show roundabouts, diamonds, highways, stoplight timing/logic. But this one is really nice, the 50s make me feel relaxed. Such nice cars, always so luxurious and fancy looking!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I dreamed once of owning a Ford Raptor (the Ranger one) which ended me being anxious about driving it because of how wide the front was. I’m pretty scared of grazing it’s side when trying to enter tight alleys around my village.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I have officially finished the CAT 6NZ swap of my 2001 international 9400. Took 2 months but it runs great, feels good, definitely going to run longer than the original engine did, and it makes more power than I’ll probably need since it’s got new cams, a second turbo, and I got it tuned as well.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@ACApenetrator50  
At least another million miles I assume. It’s a lot of work taking apart an engine like that. You’re going to haul a lot with it?

@MagpulPony  
For sure. It’s impossible to keep them clean. Once winter hits I’ll say goodbye to anything looking real clean…

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Midsize trucks aren’t very wide. But those offroad mods will make anything harder to maneuver
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@RainbowDash69  
Yeah. I pull trailers loaded up with all of my stuff at the end of harvest season. I also gotta keep fuel trailers coming in and out to keep my farm running as well. Most of my trucks a specific role to play on my farm. My mack will usually pull cattle and horse trailers along with whenever it’s time to take grain and corn to a storage facility down the road. My lonestar is used for the fuel runs when I get my trailers filled up and I also use it to bring stuff into the farm and to transport stuff it out that needs fixing that’s beyond my skill of repair.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
It’s official, the Asia Towner was the cheapest and absolute worst car ever sold here in Germany. Here’s what AUTO BILD had to say about it in February 2002:

First the good news: This device from the North Korean [sic] Kia daughter company Asia is cheap, has two sliding doors and six seats - all available from the National Union of Free Vehicular Imports. And now the bad news…

Motor and transmission: Oh dear! The little 800 cc engine that only manages Euro 2 tries its hardest - but when fully loaded every senile duck overtakes this one-off. Putting it in first gear is even louder than the engine. The stick shift is, politely phrased, indirect.  
Anyone looking for a fifth gear can just as well hope to win the lottery.

Chassis and safety: Oh heavens! The car merrily sways about when the stuttery brakes are applied until the wheels almost lose ground contact. Quick curves remind of a boat tour, a wheel quickly lifts off - and the car is in danger of tipping. At least passenger can open the manual windows wide if they get sick. Safety? There is none. No electronic assistants, no airbags, and the headrests go up to your neck. Only three of the six seats have three-point seats. Very bad - a catastrophic braking path of 206 feet.

Comfort and price

Chassis: Ow! The protective hull around the occupants reminds of tin, the cheap plastic cockpit would even scare the North Koreans [again, sic] accustomed to extreme simplicity. The seats are way too small and hard as bricks. Foot room is extremely cramped as the engine is in the middle, directly under the seats. The two foldable seats in the back are usable - and nothing more. Because the situation can’t be that bad that a responsible driver fastens people here with lap belts.

Comfort: Next topic.

Price: Oh well. He who doesn’t pay much doesn’t have to get much. For 12,800 marks (about 6000€) you get the base model plus cassette radio, and for 14,800 (about 7000€) the “luxury” variant with alloys, heater and tinted glass.

All in all: Sure, you can turn a drive in an Asia into a joyride. But anyone with even the slightest sense of responsibility will keep their fingers off of this six-seater. The minibus Asia Towner is nothing more than a mobile park bench for crowded Asian cities where nothing goes anymore. However, a “modern” car with a way too long braking path and constant tipping danger should not be unleased upon the world.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide